"But mother... Taehyung (gulps)
I had decided to beg before her for accepting if she had not agreed... I thought she...she would not hurt me, so falling on knees before her would actually be an honour. I have seen your parents, I have seen Jimin... How he acts and behaves for Bo... How... (Sniffs and gulps) how could she do this to me... Just how? I mean... Where did I go wrong in my redemption?"

All I know is you never had done anything wrong, not even to your brother.

"I don't know what's wrong with me? I keep destroying stable beautiful relationships even when I don't want to... "

Jungkook... I don't like the sound of it but think this left and right. This self gloating will lead you to two different tracks, in the first you yourself will be lost and in the second you will lose everything. I don't want that expressionless face entering the cafe. You looked really happy bud...

"And look what I have done to my happiness!"

I don't know man.. Your parents are seriously a unique species. My mum would have invited the entire locale incase I brought someone haha but things apart... what you did then was what is expected but what you're doing now is not. If you're thinking of anything stupid, remind you, your property will directly go to Bo and if you get removed from the way before time, he is a pretty easy target. Not that you have already seen an example of what can be done to him....

.
.
Both maintain a silence for quite a few minutes
.
.
( suppressed sobbing noises)

"My phone's dying... I shall call you tomorrow"

Fine bud but nothing stupid. Go home if possible...

"Good night"
(Cuts call)

Time Skip
12:45 am
🥀"Jungkook"

Bo had fallen asleep crying as Jungkook restlessly waited, stomping his feet, sweating like crazy but damn in control for the kid on his lap! Suzy had come over to help him as he held onto the child but Jk refused to hand him over till needed

Mr Kim was waiting outside in the car. Jungkook had thanked Tae and Seokjin for their help

The doctor suddenly came out

(Doc: Sir quickly please sign these papers: The father or the child?

Jungkook kept looking at her face for a few seconds, holding Bo tightly, his voice completely mummed

Doc: sir the father or the child? he has lost a lot of blood! please tell us quickly! you- phew...you need to sign these papers. Here!
*Hands the pen*
.
.
.
.

Sir! Please! I know it's hard but the more time you take...

"Ji- Jimin I... I- I I want the father. I want my Minnie"
(With shivery hands he signed them)

Doc: We will still try our best to save both sir
*Rushes back*)

Time Skip 2:45 am

The doctor finally comes out. Jungkook hurries toward her

"Ma'am how's he?"