Dear Y/n, - D; Malfoy

Draco walked down the dark hallway of Malfoy Manner. 
Nobody had seen him in months, not even his best friend Y/n Y/L/N.

He tugged at the collar of his shirt as his father yelled his name from the end of the hallway.

"You can't escape me, Draco! I am your father, your own flesh and blood! There is no leaving, no turning back. The decision is yours to make. So make it" he hissed, quickening his pace.

Draco shook his head, tugging off his sweater vest before tossing it onto the floor of his room.
His door slammed shut as Dobby walked over to him, placing his hand on Draco's knee.

Draco flinched, moving away from the house elf.
Dobby frowned before walking over to the small dresser that sat in Draco's closet.
Pulling out some paper and a quil, Dobby walked back over to Draco, tugging at his pant leg.

Draco ran his fingers through his hair, breathing heavily as he looked down at Dobby.

Dobby tilted his head to the side before setting the paper and quil on Draco's knee.

"Write to y/n" he whispered, backing away slowly.
Draco's eyes widened at the sound of Y/n's name.
It was a name that he hadn't been able to hear for 4 months.

He remembers the exact day that he was taken away from Hogwarts. Away from his friends. Away from y/n.

Flashback;

You nudged Draco in the side as he giggled and took his ring back.
"It's way too big for you!" He pleads, slipping it back onto his fingers.

You roll your eyes and sigh before pulling out a potions book from your bag.
Draco's eyes widen as he groans and throws his head back.

"Noooooo. Not yet" he pleads dramatically.
You giggle and shake your head before placing it on the table.
"No, we'll never get it done if we don't do it now" you explain.

He rolls his eyes in annoyance before sitting up in his chair.
"Fine. 10 minutes, then I'm leaving to go hang out with Crabbe and Goyle" he says bluntly, wrapping an arm around your shoulders.

You scoff and shake your head before opening the book to the page you needed.

"Whatever" you mumble, beginning to study the words on the page.

Draco furrowed his eyebrows before leaning forward.

"What?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow. You blink a couple times in annoyance before looking up at him.
"Huh?" You ask, looking him up and down.
His lips fall into a frown as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Why are you getting mad?" He asks, his tone lowering.
You roll your eyes and shake your head before turning back towards the book.

"I'm not... what is the plant that cures-" you begin.
You flinch when the book slams shut and is pulled away from you.

Draco tosses the book onto your bag before turning your chair towards him.
He re-crosses his arms before biting the inside of his cheek.

"What is wrong with you?" He asks impatiently.

You furrow your eyebrows before shaking your head.