Great timing pt 2~ Weasley Twins

When you arrive at your dorm, the twins sit on your bed as you gather some clothes to take a shower.

"Alright...I'll be out in about 20 minutes.....Fred (looking at George)
George (you say looking at Fred)
You two stay out here and then we'll go to the lake!" You beam.

The twins sigh, and you can see Fred's jaw clench.

"Whatever" he grumbles under his breath.

George nudges his side while shaking his head.

You nod and shut the door, turning on the shower and immediately pressing your ear against the door.

"Bloody hell....what's gotten into y/n?" George asks.
"I don't know but-....it sure is pissing me off" Fred replies in a cold tone.

You giggle to yourself before telling your eyes and stepping into the shower.

Okay....when I'm done in the shower, I'll tell them that it was a prank and then we'll enjoy the rest of the day at the lake
***********************************

You wrap the towel around your hair as you open the door.
The twins were sitting exactly how they were before you went into the bathroom.

"Hey guys...listen, I've got something pretty funny to tell you...I think you'll laugh once you find out-" you begin.

Fred scoffs and stands up, leaning against the wall.

"What?" He asks harshly.

You blink a couple times, taken back by the sudden change in his tone.

You look over at George to see him shaking his head at Fred.

"Oh- I just wanted to tell you that it was a prank...y'know...switching up your names and stuff" you explain with a tiny giggle.

George sighs in relief, standing up and hugging you tightly.

"Thank god! I really was starting to think-" he begins.
"That she completely forgot who we are?" Fred adds, whipping his head around to look at you.

You furrow your eyebrows at him before shaking your head.

"Freddie it was a joke-" you plead.
"Well it wasn't very funny" he snaps, slamming his fist against the wall.

You flinch, stepping behind George.
George's eyes widen as he puts his hand on your arm, gently pushing you behind him.

Fred freezes, his eyes wide as he takes his hand off the wall.

"Y-y/n I-" he begins, stepping towards you and George.
You gasp, gripping onto George's shirt and taking a step back.

Fred shakes his head, continuing to walk towards you.
"No no no....please don't be scared of me. I didn't mean to get so mad-" he pleads.

"Then why did you?! It was a prank!" You yell, sitting on the bed.
George sits beside you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder as you lean your head on his chest.

Fred sits on the other side of you, fiddling with his thumbs.

"I guess-....I guess it just hits a little too hard because do many people get us mixed up...it's just frustrating" Fred explains, placing his hand on your thigh.

You look down at his hand. You couldn't help but smile just a little bit.

"I'm sorry" you whisper, placing your hand on his.
His eyes widen as he looks up, biting the inside of his cheek.

"No...you don't have anything to be sorry for" he assures you, placing his hand on your cheek.
You smile and lean into his hand.

"I forgive you" you mumble, wrapping your arms around his waist.

He sighs in relief before placing his hands on your upper back.

George giggles before joining in on the hug.

"Why don't we go spend the rest of the day by the lake?" George asks, pulling away.
You pull away from Fred and nod before standing up.

"Let's do it"