Making a Move ~ Cedric Diggory

Warnings- Swearing

You walk down the corridor, towards the great hall.
A small smile crept it's way onto your lips as Cedric Diggory followed behind you, trying to make a move and ask you on a date for the 4th time this week.

"Cedric just give up!" You hiss.
"Y/n just go on a date with me!" He snaps back.
You giggle and shake your head.
"In your dreams Diggory" you tease as he jumps in front of you, placing his hand on the wall to stop you from walking by.
You scoff and stop in your tracks, a smirk appearing on his lips.

"You better wipe that smirk off your ugly face before I do" you warn, looking up at him.
He furrows his eyebrows before putting his hands up in defense.
"Woah woah woah y/n...calm down" he says sarcastically.
You giggle and push his arm out of the way.
"Shut it" you demand, brushing past him.
He rolls his eyes and continues to run after you.

"Come on y/n....one date. If you have a terrible time, I'll leave you alone...if you have a good time-" he begins.
"You'll still leave me alone?" You ask, a sarcastic smile painting across your lips as he shakes his head.

"I really don't know what your problem is with me. Usually every girl is weak in their knees at the sight of me" he teases.
"That! That right there!" You beam, poking his chest.
He cocks an eyebrow and looks down at your finger.
"My shirt?" He asks in a confused tone.
You roll your eyes and shake your head.
"No you dumbass. Your attitude, it's disgusting. Your reputation, it's disgusting, you...you're utterly disgusting" you say, opening the doors to the great hall.

Your ears are immediately filled the the sounds of laughter and small conversation, coming from the rest of the students.

"Come on y/n....I've changed!" He pleads, grabbing your wrist.
You scoff and pull away, whipping your head around to look at him.

He had goo goo eyes, and his bottom lip was poking out, quivering slightly.

You let out a small giggle as he flashes that heart warming smile.

You take a deep breath and sigh before biting your lip.

"Fine" you say, looking up at him.

A huge smile spreads across his face as he throws his hands up in the air in excitement.

"Yes! I promise you won't regret it!" He beams as he turns to walk away.

"I highly doubt that" you say, smirking and turning to walk to your table.

*******************

"Thanks Ced.....that was-" you begin as he slips off his jacket and wraps it around your shoulders.

"Fun?" He asks, cocking an eyebrow.

You giggle and nod as you both walk towards the school.

"Yes... It was fun" you finally admit.

He smiles and grabs your hand, pulling it up to his mouth and kissing it gently.

"Same time on Friday?" He asks.

Your tongue glides across your top teeth as you smirk and nod sheepishly.

"I suppose" you mumble as he smiles.