Chapter Six: Man at Work

Start from the beginning

What am I saying yes to?

Yes, leave me alone, because I can't deal with this right now. I can't deal with the fact that a guy I met less than twelve hours ago is crawling under my skin at a very alarming pace and it's definitely clouding my judgment.

Yes, take me back home and have your way with me. Have your nasty, dirty way for hours, until there is nothing left of me, but a sore body and a lost mind.

I choose Door Number Two, please... There she is.

"Take me home."

He quickly steps back and looks at me with his eyes dripping with lust. A burning flame starts spreading all over my core and it's threatening to catch my whole body on fire.

He straightens up in his full height and he nods, just like he's in a state of full alert and I have to contain a chuckle. How can he manage to look so desperately horny and adorable all at once?

He takes me by the hand and he leads me to this incredible Jaguar, conveniently parked a few steps away.

As soon as I hear the doors unlocking, I run to the passenger side and I slide myself in.

I notice that he was on his way to open the door for me so he seems bewildered by the fact that I beat him to it.

"Do you want to be a gentleman or do you want to take me home and shag my brains out, Tom? Because I don't think we have time for both..." I say with an agitated voice and a diabolical grin. His eyes open wide and a laugh escapes his throat.

I have no idea what just took over me. It's like if, by saying yes, I opened this gate that was holding back months, or maybe even years of sexual frustration.

"The latter, darling. Most definitely the latter." He responds as he gets in, starts the car and drives off.

I have no idea how we managed to drive, step out of the car and enter the building without tearing each other's clothes off but by the time we are in my floor, the urge is no longer controllable.

I give my back to him to put the key in the keyhole and just when I'm about to turn it, he grabs me from the waist with one of his wickedly long arms and he spins me with a fast movement. The alcohol in my veins rushes to my brain and it makes me stumble on my feet, but his grip is so strong that he steadies me without an effort.

"Are you sure about this?" Again, his lips are almost on mine.

"For the love of god, Tom... If you ask me that one more ti-..."

And now he is kissing me. No, he is not kissing me, he is devouring me. His tongue, moist and warm, pushes through my mouth and invades every part of it. I do the same with mine and they are both desperately wrestling. His hands are on my face and on my hips and on my back, they are everywhere... He is like a fucking Ganesh minus the elephant head, of course.

I am pressed against the door and all I can do is hold on with all my strength to the collar of his coat.

I grope blindly the door behind me to reach for the key that's hanging from the lock. Once I reach it, I finally make the two turns that would get the door open.

When I do, I almost fall down on my back because I had no idea that I was pressed so hard against it, forcing Tom and I to break our kiss and I laugh with this high pitch, drunken chuckle.

Tom slams the door closed and he takes off his coat, throwing it on the couch. I watch it fall and then I am back at where Tom's standing. He is now wearing a black cardigan with a white, buttoned up, shirt underneath.