ELEVEN

Silence is never the answer; unless the equation is murder.

—Silent Assassin

LAUREN

"Jesus Christ, camz." I sighed, falling beside her.

"Tired already?" she whispered, kissing down my sweaty chest.

She was trying to kill me.

"Camz, we need to—" I started to say, but the moment her mouth wrapped around my cock, I couldn't open my eyes, let alone speak.

What number was this? Fifth? Sixth?

I didn't know, or care. Her mouth was heaven, and her stamina was hell.

"We need to what, wife?" she said, as she licked the tip of my cock and watched me lose my mind and my will. At her lips, hands and eyes, I was powerless.

"Well?" she asked, squeezing me once more, and before I could speak, her mouth surrounded me again.

She moved so fucking slow it was painful. I was dying.

"Fuck!" I snapped, pulling her hair and forcing her onto her back.

My wife wanted more than just sex, she wanted control, she wanted to fight me here and now, and a part of me knew she wanted me to dominate her.

Her red nails scratched my chest as she pushed, trying her best to get me to lie back so I could be her bitch.

"NO!" I yelled in her face, pinning her hands above her head.

Her nostrils flared, but I could see the amusement in her eyes. I didn't want amusement.

I grabbed a hold of my cock, but the bitch closed her legs.

"Have it your way," then, I told her, as I released my grip on her and flipped her onto her stomach. Before she could even move, I grabbed her ass and thrust forward.

"Ahh" she moaned, gripping onto the sheets.

"My sweet wife"  I called to her, as I kissed her shoulder and made my way up the side of her neck. I pulled out, only to slam deeper within her.

"Lauren.."

"You've pushed the wrong woman, wife. You can't keep tempting me like this," I told her, grabbing hold of her ass as I fucked her hard.

She tried to speak, but she was now in the same position I was in: speechless, on the edge. Gripping onto the edge of our bed, she held on tightly, causing the bed to rock with us.

"Oh no, wife"  I murmured, pulling her back. I held her breasts, letting her ride me. Her hands flew back in search of my hair, pulling roughly when they found it.

"Lauren! Fuck!" she moaned, and I couldnt help but grin.

"Thats what Im doing, love," I grunted, as I kissed her spine before I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Lauren-"

"Hold on" I moaned, trying my best to fight it, but I couldn't. Not with her. Not like this.

"Camz!" I gasped as I came with her, before falling into a heap of tangled limbs.

Pulling out, I lay next her, breathing in the scent of our sex.

"Damn you," she whispered, brushing the hair off her face. She looked so fucking wild, so beautifully fucked that I wanted her again.

My cock was going to fall off.

"Damn you. This is your fault anyway." I uttered, wanting nothing more than to kiss her.

She smirked, sitting up and allowing me to see not only her perfect breasts, but the small bump that was her stomach. Getting up, I pulled her to me.

Heartless PeopleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara