19 - Date with Daniel.

Start from the beginning

"S-sorry! I was just asking! You dont need to-"

"N-no! Its fine its just... I've had a few...problems recently. My sister... she... REALLY hates me. Its like she wants me dead and i dont even know what i did to her... I'm older than her by a few months, not a complete year. She doesn't respect me... she fears me. There's a big difference..." I say looking down at my almost finished ice cream.

Daniel looks down at his hands, he already finished his ice cream. "Well...sorry, i dont know how that feels. I've been an only child my whole life."

I look at Daniel's serious face. "Really...?"

"Yeaahh..." He nods simply. "I always wanted sibilings but i guess it was too much too ask. Though hearing what's going on with you makes me a bit thankful."

We laugh as i hit his shoulder, playfully.

We sit in a comfortable silence.

"You know... Life can really suck sometimes..." I say, scoffing. "There's this guy... we're REALLY close... And... he just hasn't talked to me since the night i had the fight with my sister."

Daniel looks over to me but i don't meet his gaze, knowing well i miggt break down if i do.

For some reason, it was so easy for me to talk to Daniel. Like i could... Tell him anything and everything and he wouldn't judge me.

Maybe that feeling was just too strong. Because i end up saying one or more things i probably shouldn't have mentioned.

"Y'know... There've been times when i have just wanted to throw the towel and say 'I'm out' but for some reason i feel like i just CANT do that. Like something is preventing me from doing that. Before... i knew that it was HIM stopping me from doing that. And now..." I finally look at Daniel again with sad eyes.

"There have literally been times when... i've just wanted to end it all... Jump... Do... do something but just END this nightmare."

I can feel Daniel's fear stricken eyes on me.

I close my eyes but then feel a soft warm hand grab my small cold hands.

I open my eyes slowly and notice Daniel pulling me into a hug. I let myself be reeled in, and lay my head against his chest.

I can hear each breath of his, as his chest rises and falls, i feel a sense of safety... Calming me... A sense of home.... A home that I've never had...

"Don't ever... think about that again. Its not worth it... please..." Daniel's voice breaks as he wraps his arms securely around my form.

I held my hands close to my chest. I felt my heart beat quicken.

"I guess the reason... that i can't do it..." I start. Daniel slowly lets go and looks me in the eyes as i speak.

"Is because of the people i'm surrounded by... the people who care about me. And the people I care about..." I stare into Daniel's eyes and its as if i'm getting lost in them. I can't seem to bring myself to look away. I don't want to.

Daniel grazes my cheek with his thumb, and smiles.

"Am i... one of those people?" He asks, slowly.

I giggle. "Wouldn't you want to know." He laughs and hugs me hard.

"Yes! I would!" We laugh for a few seconds, then our laughter dies down but we still have a smile on both of our faces.

I examine Daniel's face and quietly sigh.

"Yeah... you are."

His arms around my body stiffen up at first but then i feel him let out a big breath.

I look up at him and smile at his red cheeks.

His face held an unreadable expression, as if he was debating something in his head. Then finally he wipes the smile off his face.

He brings his hand up to my neck and pulls me foward. He doesn't even hesitate to kiss me.

The kiss was soft and sweet. He let go the first time but i was left wanting more so i wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him again.

He was surprised at first but he quickly let go of that feeling as his arms wrapped around me completely, filling in any empty space between us.

The second and third kiss were rougher than the first, but i didn't mind one bit.

I was left breathless after we finally let go the third time. why does this feel so familiar...?

Daniel pressed his forehead against mine, laughing softly. "Okay, i did not expect that."

I laugh laying my head on his shoulder and hiding my beet red face in the crook of his neck.

I feel him look up at the sky, smiling. Then i do the same. And we both watch the sun go down, and the colors in the sky change and get darker. It was amazing.

"Its beautiful..." I say, smiling wide.

I feel Daniel look over to me, silently.

"Yeah... beautiful." I smile at him as heat rises to my cheeks and we watch the remainder of the sun hide completely.
.
.
.

GUN'S POV

I walked around a park with Goo, hearing him suddey say he wanted some ice cream so we stopped and bought some. I didn't get any cause i was too busy thinking of a certain girl who had been on my mind the past few days.

Y/n...

What could she be doing right now? I havent talked to her in a bit since that fight with Crystal she had.

I sigh, deeply and look at the sky's orange colors.

She would've loved looking up at the sky right now. Seeing all these colors are beautiful to her... But there nothing and no one more beautiful than her...

Shit, i should call her...

As i stick my hand in my coat's pocket to reach my phone, something catches my eye.

That wallet... All black except the jewels on the side... I gave [Y/n] one just like that. It was sitting on a bench... and sitting right beside it was-

[Y-Y/n]...?

She was sitting next to a guy. He had his arms wrapped around her, and was kissing her.

Fuck.... what the fu-

I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THIS. I SHOULD'VE CALLED HER SOONER....!!!

My heart tightens in my chest.

Dammit. I've never felt like this before... It hurts... so damn much.

"Argh...!!" I turn around and kick a fountain nearby, cracking it until water starts to seep out of the bottom.

"Oooo that's coming out of our pay check." Goo face palms. Then he looks over to me.

"What gotten into you?" I push past him, frowning deeply.

"Finish your fucking ice cream, WE'RE LEAVING." I walk away and Goo shrugs, following me.

I should've never came here.

The end

.
.
.