[Chapter 22: Dark Request]

Start from the beginning

"H-Hey-!" Norman exclaimed jealously, his hatred towards the demon increasing due to the seductive kiss he was now sharing with (Y/n). "W-What are you—!?" But all of a sudden he stopped, the dark-haired male's eyes widening as he watched (Y/n) regain consciousness and breathe in a bunch of fresh air.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
With a gasp, you swiftly jolted awake - your head still pounding with pain while you wondered what the Hell was going on. "Welcome back, beautiful~" A familiar voice purred flirtatiously - your gaze flickering over to the source and recognising who was speaking to you almost immediately. "Had a nice rest~?"

"You sure took your time." You faintly smiled, trying your best to come back with a clever retort. "I didn't realise dream demons could be this slow."

"And I didn't realise you could be this much of a turn-on." Freddy slyly shot back, his green eyes glinting as he watched you push a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"(Y-Y/n)! Y-You're alive-!" Norman cried aloud dramatically, flinging his arms around you and nuzzling into the crook of your neck. "O-Oh thank GOD-!"

"It's good to see you too, Norman." You chuckled warmly, raising your right hand to ruffle his hair and comfort him.

"I, too, am also relieved to see you all in one piece." Hannibal lightly agreed, cradling your face with one hand and stroking your cheek with his thumb.

"NO! NO!!" Pennywise screamed in frustration, flinging Jason wildly across the main tunnel before trying to do the same with Michael. "S-She's different than the others! DIFFERENT! You understand!? You freaks don't realise the tasty, tasty fear you're wasting!"

"Actually, we're not wasting anything." Turning around, Hannibal faced Pennywise with another one of his calm and collected expressions - now acting extremely condescending whilst he attempted to agitate the clown standing opposite him. "As Norman previously stated, (Y/n)'s ours and ours alone. I believe we've made that quite clear."

"I just don't get it." Pennywise's golden orbs glowed with bewilderment, the unstable clown dodging Michael's attacks with the utmost of ease. "She's so special. Worth so much more. And yet you're just keeping this tasty little girl alive? For what?"

"Put me down." You murmured to Freddy uncomfortably - realising just how chaotic this conflict had suddenly become. "Please."

"Are you crazy!?" The dream demon hissed defensively, "You can hardly even stand. Don't tell me you're thinking of—"

Taking no notice of his furious disapproval, you wearily wriggled your way out of his hold yourself and stood up straight; moving past both Norman and Hannibal in order to approach Pennywise directly. "(Y-Y/N), DON'T-!!" Norman shouted on your behalf, running closely behind and snatching up your wrist.

"Oh? What's this?" Pennywise sadistically cooed - focusing on you rather than the others. "You think you can take me on now too, do you girlie~?"

"I'm not here to take you on." You decided bravely, swallowing your fears as you gave it your best shot to calm down and regain your composure. "I just want to talk."

"To...talk?" Your reply threw Pennywise off completely; the clown's confusion growing even further whilst he released a laugh of disbelief.

"Yes." You innocently responded, standing your ground and losing most of your fears after a few seconds had passed. "All I want to know is why you keep pursuing me - why you find me so "special". I only want a reason."

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it?" Hannibal chipped in with a superior tone of voice, standing on the other side of you and wrapping his arm around your waist protectively. "You're not the same as all the other children. Your soul was able to defend itself from It's...unique talents."

"No kidding, I could've told you that." You muttered under your breath wryly, feeling slightly more protected as Michael and Jason both stood near you.

"Y-uh...ou...'r-uh...e...spe...cia...l-uh...!" Jason cutely cheered - his childlike actions causing your heartbeat to flutter while you watched him clap his hands together. [A/N: "You're...special...!"]

"Then how about...I make you a deal~?" Pennywise's dark grin returned, the clown's face twisting into one of mischief instead of frustration.

"No. Fucking. Way." Freddy venomously spat, delving into Pennywise's thoughts and figuring out what he wanted almost instantly.

"What kind of deal...?" You quizzed curiously, tilting your head to the side before rubbing either side of your arms in order to warm yourself up a little more.

"I'll let you return back home..." Pennywise started off smugly, the sixth slasher acting as though he was very pleased with himself. "...Ifffffff~"

"...If...?" You uncertainly repeated - wondering what this godlike creature could possibly want from you.

"If you spend a little time with me too~"