1. In My Feelings

Hi, this idea started out months ago and I originally never wanted to post this at all. It was just something my best friend and I joked about and it ended up being more self-indulgent than it should have. Just the thought of fuckboy Eren becoming a soft boy makes my heart melt. So here... more college fuckboy Eren for the tag.

Also, it's been years since I last wrote a fic, please bear with me 😩

This fic is also being crossposted to AO3 my username is the same (hanbunyarou)

__________________________

'Cause I admit, that baby I, I just may be stuck on you'
__________________________

Bastard 👺

Not showing up.

Show the class the syllabus.

Eren scowled at his phone as he read the text he just received over and over again. His shitty-ass older brother is literally the bane of his existence. Is this really the only reason he forced Eren to be his lab tech and teacher's assistant for his lab? Being a part of his research group was already a pain in the ass, but a lab tech and a teacher's assistant on top of that? So Zeke can be some half-assed professor while he puts all his effort into the research group? This seemed like it was already going to be hell. Eren shoved his phone back into the pocket of his black and white Adidas track pants, then angrily opened the door to the lab room and slammed it shut.

"Motherfucking monkey looking ass!! Who the fuck does he think he is?! I'll kill him!!" Eren cursed out loud but froze when he noticed a girl, a very beautiful girl, sitting at the lab bench closest to the door he just walked through. His chest tightened as they stared at each other equally shocked at his dramatic entrance, "Uh... hi—" he said, embarrassed, "—are you here for molec lab?" She nodded and he internally groaned as he raked a hand back through his hair, 'Way to make a good first impression, loser... and in front of a gorgeous girl too!!' Eren shot her another glance, realizing that he's never seen her around campus before.

Y/N continued to look at Eren, the first thought she had about him was that he was definitely loud, second, he was really handsome with dark brown hair reaching just below his chin and framing his face, almost giving him a boyish look—shorter strands almost falling over his eyes. She saw him mentally beating himself up over his outburst and felt really bad. "Is everything okay? You seem upset." She said concern etched in her voice.

Eren quickly recovered from his embarrassment and raked a hand back through his hair, a smirk growing on his lips as he made his way to the lab bench. "Yeah, everything's okay. I just got a really irritating text... do you mind if I sit?" He motioned to the lab bench.

Y/N nodded, "Go ahead."

Instead of going around the bench to sit next to the Y/N, Eren pulled a chair from the front of the lab, rolling it in front of her and turning it around so that he could sit on it with his arms resting over the backrest.

"I'm Eren by the way, Eren Yeager. And you are...?"

Y/N breath caught in her throat as she got a closer look at him. His eyes were absolutely stunning, green eyes sparkling as they only focused on her.

She told him her name and tilted her head at him in confusion, "Yeager? Wait, are you the lab instructor?"

Eren smiled and repeated her name, "Nice to meet you, Y/N, and nope... that bastard's my older brother... and he made it very clear to me that he's not showing up."

Y/N's eyes widened, "What?! And what do you mean he's not showing up?! This is the first meeting!! Is class canceled then?" She panicked as she got up, but as she was about to grab her backpack, Eren reached out for her wrist.

Exchange || Eren Yeager X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara