.6.

Music! And enjoy😂😂

Chapter 6
The plan.

Aghast at his words, Anjali stood still for a minute. She didn't know how to reciprocate. And she was brought back from her trance by Rahul.

"I can repeat my words. If you couldn't hear properly, I said-"
"Okay." She cut him in between.
"What?" He asked with a furrow that deepened on his brows.

"I WILL STAY AWAY FROM YOU. But I'll also make sure, that you wont live a peaceful life in Ooty. Rahul Singh, mark my words, I'm going to show you hell! Goodbye! Ahan, see you soon!" She turned away from him and started getting down the hill.

Controlling his tears by clenching his fists, Rahul turned back and gazed the grey clouds that soon surrounded the temple. He felt the clouds too were disappointed with him for an instant. But that smirk on his face showed that he was actually impressed by this 'strong' Anjali.
His Anjali.

Strolling down, Anjali lost the control over her breath. She bent for a moment and took a deep breath. Immediately noticing Akshaya and Aarna who were returning back from the market, she made up a smile on her face and with a cheering spirit, ran towards them.

"Di, are you okay? What did he say?" Akshaya immediately asked her.
"Nothing important. But I've got a task for you guys and Anant. We'll discuss it once we go home." She said with a smile.
Aarna and Akshaya stared at each other with sheer confusion.

---------------------------

"Maa! See what this gorilla is doing!" Riya shouted loudly and Ranjani came from the kitchen to check upon what mischeif Rahul had done.

She shook her head in disbelief when Rahul was throwing out the makeup kit that Riya had bought with utter desire.

"Why do you have to behave like a 3 year old when you're actually not Mr.Singh?" Ranjani asked with a spatula in her hand. Probably she was making her favourite recipe-the 'Rasam'.

"I have told countless times that I don't like this chimpanzee spending money on this useless s**t." He spat out. Riya closed her ears hearing the word, while Ranjani was glaring at her son for using it.

"You've seriously lost your mind Rahul! What has gotten into you? It's her wish. She wears makeup so that she feels confident about herself."  She tried to explain.

"That's what Ranjani maa! Who is he to decide whether Riya should wear it or not-"
"Her brother." Rahul intervened Anjali icily. She had entered the house when they were arguing.

"Is that so? And, if you're her brother, you've the right to interfere in her life?" She asked putting her hands over Ranjani's shoulder.

"Who are you to-"
"Rahul! Enough! Riya is doing whatever she wants and that's FINAL." Ranjani declared and went back to the kitchen.

Riya was admiring Anjali and gave her a tight hug.
"You're the best bhabh- I mean Anju!" She said nervously and fled to her room with the kit as she received glared from her brother.