.5.

Will be posting songs that are apt for the chapter from now on! Enjoy 😉

Chapter-5
What's the connection between Rahul and Anjali?

Sipping the beetroot juice, and making an irritated and disgusting face, Anjali tried to divert her mind from her condition and him. It was the 2nd day in the hospital and she was going to get discharged soon.
And at the same time, she was sent her favourite yellow flowers that wrote,
"MEET UP SOON NEAR THE TEMPLE."

Her frown soon reduced as she understood from whom it was. Clearing her throat, she gathered Ranjani's attention.
"Ranju maa, when will I be discharged?"
"In an hour beta. Why?" She asked casually.

"Nothing maa. I just wanted to meet an old friend. She said she would come to railway station." She blurted.
"NO! You're not going anywhere!" Anuradha exclaimed.
"But maa, she has been calling me since a week. And today she's going back to Kolkata. I need to meet her." Anjali whined.

"Yeah maa. Di really wants to meet her. I will be with her. Please let us go!" Akshaya pleaded. And Anuradha melted. She could never refuse her children. Anjali thanked her through her eyes. Meanwhile, Aarna intervened.

"Wherever you both are going, take me along with you. I don't want to be alone with-" She stopped in the mid.
"With?" Anjali raised her eyebrows.
"With maa! And she hasn't apologised to me yet. So no pooja and morning aarti for a week!" The little one made her decision.

"Oh! Is that so Ms.Aarna Sharma? Umm, then I will have to finish this butterscotch icecream tub alone." Anuradha said making a sad face.

The little one's face glowed with happiness and she squealed. With adorable smile, Anuradha hugged her daughter. And then, as usual Anant and Akshaya started teasing Anjali and Riya. The atmosphere was funny until a person's intervention. And the smile on Anjali's face died.

"Maa. Here are the medicines and the discharge summary of the patient in room no 23. I'll leave first and ask Riya to come alone if she wants to giggle and waste her time here." Said Rahul coldly.

Riya made a bad face that she had to leave early. Nevertheless, she hugged Anjali and gave a heart warming smile to Anant before she left.

"Bhaiyya! You can be generous sometimes too. Didn't you see how Anju didi's face went down hearing you speak so harshly!" Said a disappointed Riya.

Not giving much heed to her, Rahul drove the car to their house. And ensuring that she had gone inside, he directly reached the destination.

----------------------------

"It feels great isn't it? To come back home and receive a special message?" Akshaya raised her brows as she brought Anjali's bag to her room.

"Umm, what message?" She asked not meeting her gaze with her sister and Akshaya understood.

"There's no need to hide Di. I was the one who gave you the flowers." She said grinning.