25 | REVEAŁED |

"Anika...." they again asked her to stop but she didn't listen.

Suddenly the wind started blowing and the clouds
gathered and there was little thunder which was gradually increasing. She looked up and turned. Celestina too looked up.

Anika closed her eyes as she was going to receive her birthday gift, New Powers. Seeing her stop Shivaay smiled a little.

"You are not going right?" Shivaay asked hopefully. Anika shook her head in no.

Everyone smiled and Shivaay was about to run and hug her but Celestina held his hand. Everyone looked at her being confused.

"Don't go there"

"Why?"

"Please don't go there"

Before Shivaay could say anything they heard a loud and painful scream. They snapped their heads a huge lightning was falling on Anika. Shock would be understatement for everyone except Celestina.

"ANIKA!!!!!" Aarav and Shivaay screamed and were about to run to her but Celestina held both their hands.

"I said don't go there" she pushed them behind.

Anika was screaming her gut out. Rudra Priyanka Soumya Gauri and Mallika were numb seeing the scenario. Daksh also tired to help her sister but Celestina stopped him too. Everyone's eyes pooled seeing her in so much pain.

Celestina clutched her dress. She witness this every year on her birthday. She is the only one who is bestowed with new powers on her birthday every year. Shivaay again tired to go bit Celestina didn't let him go.

"I said don't go there. Can't you understand that?"

"Please please let me go" he pleaded her.

"I understand Shivaay but please you can't go. She have to bear it"

Aarav: what do you mean she have to?

Celestina: you'll get to know just wait a little.

"Stop..... please.... wait a min...." Anika pleaded as it was going unbearable for she. The light went back as requested. Anika fell on her knees.

"Anika!!!" Everyone moved little forward but Anika showed her hand.

"Don't...... just don't...... stay there" she hung her head down being tired.

Shivaay didn't listen to her and came near her. "Shivaay I asked not to come"

"Are you....."

Celestina held his hand and dragged him back. Anika growled and banged her hand on the ground gaining some courage. She stood up again and the light fell again. She screamed her heart out.

"Yeh kya ho raha hai? (What is happening?)" Daadi asked.

"It's her birthday gift" Celestina reply.

"What?" But she preferred to stay quiet.

After a while the light went back again and Anika fell on ground. Everyone ran to her. She was half unconscious. Shivaay took her head on his lap.

Daadu: isn't it a miracle. She is still alive. I mean no one can withstand the lightning. Either they burn themselves or die.

"I am strong Daadu" she said weakly showing her biceps. Everyone chuckled. Aarav kissed her forehead.

Celestina: are you okay my love.

"Yeah" she smiled faintly.

"Now get up"