05 | PRANK |

Hey people!!! How are you I hope you all are fit and fine. There's one update. I won't be able to update from tomorrow so I thought to update today.

Happy reading😊😊

************

Here in Shivaay's cabin. He took a file but something fell from it. He saw it's was Anika's sketch. He took his phone out. He dialed to the investigator. It was picked after few rings.

Shivaay (on call): hello, Jack did you got any information?

Jack: I am sorry sir. But I am trying my best.

Shivaay (greeting his teeths): I don't want your sorry. Just do it fast.

Jack: yes sir I just want few days.

Shivaay: make it fast

Jack: yes sir.

They hung the call. Shivaay stared the sketch for few seconds and continued his work.

---------------

Few days passed. Jack left no stone unturned to find a single information but he was not successful. Anika and Mallika's bond grew very strong. Anika help her in the restaurant. They explored many places NY. Mallika brought a phone for Anika. She taught her cooking, how to ride a bike (cause your writer is obsessed with bikes. Issiliye har jagah bike toh aayegi 😜😜) she is teaching her Indian classical dance too. Anika was enjoying on the land. Every night after Mallika sleep she talk with her family but she use her phone as the screen as she was almost caught by Mallika. She almost forgot about Shivaay but he didn't.

It was a new day. In XYZ University

Priyanka was going to her class surprisingly Rudra was not present in the college today as he was asked by dadu to come to their office.

Few boys stopped her way. Priyanka frowned and was about to go but they surrounded her.

Priyanka: who are you? Leave my way.

"Not so easily" came a voice she turned and saw it was Jay Kothari. Her anger rose seeing him. He is her senior. One day she slapped him for misbehaving with one of her friends.

Priyanka (angrily): Jay!!

Jay: oh so you remember me??

Priyanka: of course. How can't I forget that. I think you don't remember the slap

Everyone around chuckled at that. Jay held her hair in anger. She winched.

Jay: I remember that's why I came to avenge.

Soumya came there. She was shocked to see Jay troubling Priyanka. She called Rudra but he didn't pick.

Priyanka: tu mera kuch nahi bigad sakta.

Jay: acha?? Dekhte hai. Aaj toh tera bhai bhi nahi hai bachane ke liya. Kon bachayega tujhe??

He pulled her hair more. She closed her eyes but didn't even hissed.

Soumya: Jay leave her.

Jay: not so easily. Isske thappad ka badla toh lena padega na.

He looked straight into her eyes. She got little scared. Soumya stepped forward to help but Jay stop her.

Jay: no!! Don't even think. Stay back.

Soumya unwillingly stepped by. Jay pushed her. She fell on the ground. He sat and was about to touch her but a hand stopped his arm. He looked up but received a hard punch on his face. He fell on the ground with bleeding lips. He winched and looked who hit her.