19 | ŁIFE UNDER WATER |

In the evening.

Everyone went back after the training. Shivaay's fear was reduced a bit. It was tiring for all. So everyone directly went to their respective rooms to rest.

Shivaay slowly sneaked in Anika's room. She was lost in her thoughts while staring out from the window, watching the sun setting down. He locked the door.

Snacking his hand around her waist he nudged into her neck. She wasn't shocked as she heard the voice of door locking. She placed her hands on his still staring out.

Shivaay felt something wrong. She was silent. He looked at her face.

"What happened Anika?"

"Nothing" her eyes were still fixed out of the window.

He turned her towards him.

"Anika.... tell me"

"It's seriously nothing just a bit tired"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

He smiled and pecked her lips before back hugging her again. She closed her eyes with a smile on her face.

But her smiled decreased. Was she doing right? She should not let him be in dark about her identity. She should not let the hope build in his heart that she'll stay with him forever when she will have to leave to fulfill her duties and responsibilities. She should.... urgh. She was tired of thinking all this. She broke the hug.

"I am going make dinner. What do you wanna eat?"

"No need of making anything. We'll order something."

"But why should we when I can make that?"

"You said you're tired then why do want to overwork?"

"I am not that tired"

"No you're not going anywhere. Just stay with me"

"Shivaay..."

"Shh not a word more"

He took her to the balcony of her room. Both sat there enjoying the view. Shivaay was playing with her finger who was seated on his lap.

They enjoyed some quality time with each other. Anika also got some free time from her thoughts.

After a while she asked him to go to his room before someone could doubt. He wasn't ready to go but after a lot of drama he finally went.

----------

After dinner Anika was sitting on the poolside dipping her legs in. Everyone were fast asleep except Daksh and Shivaay. Shivaay got some emergency work to be completed. Daksh went to poolside and saw his baby sister lost some where.

"What happened?"

She looked back and found someone with whom she could share her thoughts.

"Nothing. Sit"

He sat beside her. She again got lost. He was silently looking at her as he know she'll tell him.

He was right after few minutes of silence she looked at him and showed her left hand to him. He was confused and looked at her.

"I got married"

"What??" He reacted as if she threw a bomb.

"Shh!!! Don't scream"

"Kab? Kahan? Kaise? Kiske saath? (When? Where? How? With whom?)"

"Kab? - kal raat ko. Kahan? - I don't know the name of that place. Kaise? - jaise hota hai waise. Aur aapko pata hai kiske saath. (When? - yesterday night. Where? - I don't know the name of the place. How? - the way it happened. And you know with whom)"