11 | A NEW ĐØST |

Next day.

Anika woke up. Mallika was staring at her.

Anika: what??

Mallika: uth gai?

Anika: ya.. what's the time?

Mallika: it's 9

"What??" She sprang up on bed.

Anika: uthaya kyu nahi? I am late Malli woh Hitler mujhe maar dega

She jumped off the bed but Mallika stopped her.

Mallika: arey ruk.

But she didn't heard and went in. After a while she got ready in some saree of course and went. Not before have breakfast which Mallika forcefully fed her.

She reached office and directly went to Shivaay cabin. He saw her coming and prepared his mind not to lose the control as she was looking beautiful in the saree as always.

Shivaay (sarcastically): aa gai aap?

Anika: woh.....

Shivaay: it's okay sorry bolne ki zarrorat nahi hai. Tabiyat theek nahi thi toh aaj chala raha hun. Kal se no bahana

Anika (thought): main sorry bolne bhi nahi wali thi. Main kyu sorry bolun? (Aloud): okay

Shivaay again gave her a loads of work but a little less this time.

Anika was in her cabin. Her hands moving fast as it could. All she've do was Check/correct, photocopy and arrange. Check/correct, photocopy and arrange the documents of the files.... correction the tons of files given by her so-called boss, in an alphabetical order.

Grrr!!!!

Anika rolled her eyes. Stop growling. I'll give you food atleast let me complete my work. Now don't disturb me and shut up.

Finishing her tummy-talk she again checked/corrected, photocopied and arranged. She eyes had a repeated action. One look at the clock and then the another look at the files. Now it was just 1 minutes and 56 seconds left for the deadline. A last file.

Checked

No correction

Photocopied

And arran.......

Ring ring!!!

"Time's up"

"Yeah I know. It's done I am coming"

What the heck!! Why can't I win over her. She always manages to complete everything a second before the deadline ends..... How!!!!!

Dhuff!!!

She placed the files on his desk. "There you go sir"

Shivaay: good now do.....

Anika: one minute before you pour another bucket of files on me. Let's me go and have something as it's late. Or else......

Shivaay (interrupting): yeah okay go!!!!

She smirked and turned to go.....

"But you just have 30 minutes"

"It's more than enough!!!"

She left. Shivaay hit his hand on the table.

This girl!!!! She's got a good reason to blackmail me.... urgh!!!!

She went to canteen and ordered for herself. She was silently eating when someone tapped her shoulders. She frowned and turned back. She found a handsome young man with his pearly smile.