07 | BØSS |

Next morning.

Anika reached at Oberoi Office on time. She informed Mallika about her job and it's reason on which she had to listen a long lecture. But at last she agreed.

Shivaay reached office on his usual time i.e., 8 : 30 am. Every employee stood up from their seats and wished him a good morning but he didn't wish back. He left just nodding his head.

He pushed his cabin door and entered in but his feet stopped seeing a beautiful lady arranging his desk back facing the door. She was wearing a black saree with red boarded blouse and golden print on the saree along with just a oxidized earing looking all beautiful and breathtaking. The pallu of her saree was tucked around her waist

*Image in media box. Ignore the ring and bangles in her hand*

Shivaay forget to breath when she flipped her hairs to one side revealing her milky white back. She was so busy arranging his desk that she didn't noticed his presence. She then went to coffee making machine and started preparing espresso for her boss.

All the while Shivaay was drooling over her perfect figure.

"Why she have to look like this? Ek toh pehle se itni khubsurat hai upar se yeh black saree. Black saree mein itni hot lag rahi hai..... shut up Shivaay!!! What are you doing? You have to trouble her uss ne Shivaay Singh Oberoi se panga liya. So concentrate!!!! Get ready Miss Dedh Haddi. You'll regret your deeds for sure" thought Shivaay.

He composed himself and cleared his throat to gain her attention. She turned adjusting her saree and he was again lost in her beautiful face.

"Arey yaar yeh ladki...... Shivaay you can do it!!! Yeah you can!!! Take a deep breath and control" he took a deep breath and stepped forward.

Anika was confused what was he thinking. "Why can't I listen what he is thinking? Baaki sab ka toh sunai deta hai... then why not him? What is he thinking? Ahh!!! What am I thinking of course yeh hi soch rahe honge kya kiya jaye mujhe pareshan karne ke liye. Lekin yeh kuch bol kyu nahi rahe hai?"

Shivaay: don't you think you should wish a good morning to your boss?

Anika mentally rolled her eyes but wore a fake smile.

Anika: good morning Mr. Oberoi

Shivaay: it's sir for you. Miss Anika

Anika (sighed): good morning SIR!!

She pressed the word 'Sir'. "Good morning" answered Shivaay and went to his chair.

Shivaay: where's my espresso?

Anika turned to the coffee machine and filled the mug. She placed the mug on the table. Shivaay took the mug up and frowned.

Shivaay: why is it not clean?

Anika: what?

Shivaay: why is the mug dirty?

Anika: where?

She came near him and leaned a bit. His heart beat fasten and she came close. He looked at her face which was so close to his. He again got lost in her beauty.

"Where?" Asked Anika breaking his thought. He cursed himself agaun and looked at the mug. He pointed a drop of water on the mug. "This" Anika stood properly and gave a "are you serious" look. "Clean it" he placed the mug in her hand.

She took the tissue and wiped the mug rolling her eyes. She sighed and placed the mug back.

Shivaay: hmm... now it's okay.

He took a sip of it. She went and stood in front of his desk.

Shivaay: what's my schedule for today?