08 | ANGRY KARA |

After sometime the producers came. He came to the studio and saw everyone were sitting with a worried face but one person was angry.

As he entered the director stood up. Others too stood up but Om. He came to the director.

Producer: what happened? Why aren't you shooting?

Director: sir there's a problem.

Producer: what?

Director: it's about the scene you asked to add.

Producer: which?... Oh that one. Look Segall if that's not there in the movie I won't let it release

Om: and if that will be in the movie I won't allow it to release.

Producer look at him who was fuming in anger. He raised his eyebrow.

Producer: excuse me who are you?

Om (standing up): Omkara Singh Oberoi.

Gauri snapped her head towards him. He never use his surname. Cause he want to create his own identity. But today he is using it for her.

Producer: so what can I do?

Om: nothing just remove this scene that's it

Producer (laughing): you must be joking. I am definitely not gonna do that.

Om: you have to.

Producer: what if I don't?

Om: you don't know what I can do. So better do what I am saying or else the consequences won't be good

The producer started laughing aloud. Om's anger raised more. He held his collar in anger.

Gauri: Om...

Om: no Gauri. Don't

He was fuming in anger. She stepped back as she was never being this situation. She don't know how to handle him.

Producer: you can't do anything. I have power, money and status.

Om: don't fly so high Mr. James Jamestown. I know you are very famous and one of the top film producers of US. But you didn't cancel this scene you'll have to face the consequences.

James: I won't.

Om: look I am warning you for the last time don't do this

James: you know I am not scared of you. Do what ever you want. I won't change my decision

Om: okay then. Be ready to face the hell. You have just few hours enjoy yourself. Cause by next morning you will be on road

He left his collars. "Chalo Gauri" he held her hand. He started walking.

Gauri: Om meri....

She can't complete her sentence as he threw an angry glare to her. She stayed quiet and went with him. He asked Ishana to take Gauri's car and go to Raichand Mansion. He made her sit in his car and drove off.

He was angry. He doesn't know where was he going. All the while Gauri was just staring him. After a while he stopped the car near a garden. He went in the garden and stood near a tree he took some deep breaths.

Gauri was still in the car. She came out a minute later. She went in and stood beside him and placed her hand on his shoulder.

Om: tumhein haan kaise ki yeh meri samaj mein nahi aa raha hai.

She flinched as his Hulk mode was again on.

Gauri: Om please calm down.

Om: what calm down haan?