18 | ĐEEP SEA ĐIVING |

• | There is one more change. I am really sorry but I had to make this change. So the change is, Anika is already crowned. That means she is the Queen now not Princess. That means before coming to New York she was Crowned and declared being the Queen. For now she had not taken up the complete responsibilities but she is the Queen so everyone have to follow her orders, even Celestina. You all will get to know why made this change in further chapters, so please co-operate and have patience. | •

*********

There was silence again. Shivaay was weaving his hand in her hairs. Again he spoke after sometime.

"Ab itni sari baatein bata di hai toh ek aur bata deta hun. (I have told you so much so let me tell you one more)"

She chuckled "Tell me"

"Actually I want to ask you something"

"Okay. But what?"

His heartbeats raised. Anika frowned and looked up at him. "Shivaay are you okay?" She asked being concerned.

"Yeah. I'm fine. I wanna ask you that...."

"That?"

"Will you marry me?" He asked after a pause in, one go with eyes shutted tightly.

She looked at him but didn't reacted a bit, instead she sat up.

What should she say? It was all of a sudden for her. She didn't expected this to come so soon. She love him but.....

Yes she finally realized that she is in love with him and he is her ultimate Soulmate. Why he didn't felt any current whenever he touched her without her consent? How can he easily lift her, when her weight is more than 250 kgs?? Why she doesn't feel uncomfortable being around him? Whenever he used to come closer to her, her heart would run like it's running in a marathon. These all questions made her realize that SHE LOVE HIM.

She love him but about marriage...... She, being a mermaid, know she cannot live with him nor without him now. Some day, like her mother she would have to leave and after knowing about his past life she doesn't want him to break. Neither she could say Yes nor No. If she refused he will be heartbroken and if she agreed than one day he and she both will be heartbroken. That means Their Heart Will Break, if not today than after somedays.

What should she do? He have already suffered a lot and she don't want him to go though any pain. Now what is she gonna do??

Okay I've decided.

Shivaay opened his eyes feeling her silent. He slowly sat up. He was nervous. His hands became cold as ice, his heart was throbbing hard. Fidgeting with his finger, he hesitantly placed his hand on her shoulder. "An... Anika" he whispered.

She looked at him and sighed. So it's a no. He hung his head down sighing and taking his hand back. His heart broke but he maintained a small smile.

What do you think?

Try to guess!!!

Once again