SIXTEEN

Jughead's POV

I was shocked to find out that Betty is a blossom, since she doesn't have the last name, the red hair, the attitude, practically everything. I am happy that she's happy tho, with her friends and family. They all sat down, Betty next to me and there was this awkward silence. "So, how did you two meet," both Betty and Toni asked. "Well, cousin Betty, since T-T is a social worker and I'm a lawyer, we met through a case, and then we got together after a hot night between the sheets," Cheryl said and I looked at the two, Toni turning red and Cheryl smirking. "Anyways, how did you and my best friend get together?" Cheryl asked. "We work together, or worked," Betty said causing everyone to raise their eyebrows. "It's a long story," I sighed and everyone stared at us intensely. I looked at Betty and we both shook our head. "But you drama-addicted monsters obviously don't care," I said and everyone nodded excitedly. "I had a fling with our boss, before I even liked Jughead, I ended it quickly tho, because it was wrong and honestly, he's boring," Betty started and I snorted when she said that he's boring. "The ass got jealous when he found out that Betty and I are together and told me to break off my relationship with her or leave, or he would fire Betty," I said. "What an asshole," SweetPea said. "Anyway, this was obviously a no-brainer for me and I immediately quit, but Nancy Drew over here immediately found out so she kicked his ass - verbally - in front of the entire office and then she also quit and dragged me out of the office," I said proudly and Betty smiled at me, I think we kinda got lost staring at each other. Someone coughed and we both looked at the others, everyone smirking at us. "So, how did you two get together?" Cheryl asked. "Well, I've had feelings for Jug for quite a while now, don't get cocky Forsythe," she said and I was already smirking. "Why Betty, I'm never cocky," I said and she raised an eyebrow, looking at me. "Lying is a sin Jones," she said. "Yeah, well, what we did last night-," I started before she interrupted me. "Anyways, so we should probably see your dad, Jughead," Betty said with a tight smile. Jughead nodded and they both left the booth. "Is something wrong babe?" He asked her, arm draped around her shoulder as they walked up to the apartment. "Hmm, no nothing's wrong, just not used to open PDA," I said and he nodded, kissing my head. "I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, that wasn't my intention," Jughead said and I smiled at him. "I know it wasn't and it's okay," I said. We knocked on the door and walked in, seeing FP sitting at his desk. "Hello kids," he said as we walked in. "Hey dad," Jughead said. "Well sit and explain everything," he said motioning to the unmade bed in the office. Jughead started walking towards it, but I stopped him abruptly. He looked at me confused, but I sighed and said: "thanks for the offer FP, but I'd rather sit on a bed full of lava then on the bed where my mother and you did the dirty." Jughead looked at me with widened eyes and then burst out in laughter. "What's so funny, Jughead?" I asked. "The way you said it is way too funny," he said and I glared at him. "But, love, you're right, it's disgusting, no offence dad," Jughead said and I smiled at him, kissing his cheek. "Hold the phone, since when are you two lovely with each other?" FP asked and I blushed looking at Jug. "Well dad, Betty and I have to tell you something," Jughead said and grabbed my hand, squeezing it softly. "Please don't tell me that you knocked her up and now you two are together for your child," he said and I blushed even harder. "No dad, she's not pregnant, and we are together, because we want to," Jughead said and I smiled at him. "So you two went from hating to liking each other," he said and we nodded. "Okay," he said and we continued talking, until there was another commotion downstairs. We ran and I looked shocked at what I saw. My sister Polly, all beaten up. "Polly!" I ran towards her and she fell in my arms. She laid down with her head leaning on my arm. "Hey Polls, look at me, you're okay, you're safe, don't worry, I'm here," I said desperately. "Betty, take care of the twins," she groaned out and I shook my head violently. "No, Polly, you take care of the twins, okay, not me, you," I said and tears left me slowly dripping on Polly. "You can finally have kids of your own, Betty," she said and my heart broke. "Listen to me Polly, they are your kids, don't you dare abandon them," I said to her, but she shook her head. "Someone call an ambulance," I yelled. "Betty, you'll take good care of them, please," she said and coughed up blood. I knew it was too late for an ambulance. "I- I'll take care of them, I promise Polly, you've got nothing to worry about," I said and she nodded with a smile. "I love you Betty," she muttered. "I love you too Polly," I cried out and she closed her eyes. I started crying harder and harder until I felt two arms wrap around me. "Betts, the ambulance is here, the EMT's need to take her body away," he whispered and I nodded. I looked up and saw the EMT's standing there, looking at me with pity. They took her away and I turned around, crying into jughead's neck as he hugged me and whispered sweet nothing's. After an hour, there was a knock on the door — Jughead and I moved to the office half an hour earlier — and to my anger, Glen of all people walked in. "Mr Jones, Miss Cooper, we need to talk to you," he said and I stood up from the bed. "You," I said pointing at him. "This your fault," I yelled. "Betty," Jughead said softly from behind. "No, he deserves it, because everything bad has him involved. My sister went missing, now my sister is dead and we don't know why, let me guess, you're gonna ask us to come back and help you, because you can't do this without us?" I said angrily at him. "This is your sister's murderer, swallow your pride for her," he said and I scoffed. "Oh trust me, Jughead and I will find Polly's killer, but not with you, now get the hell out, or is mourning my sister not allowed either," I asked. "Of course, my condolences, Elizabeth," he said. "It's miss Smith for you," I said and he left. "Betts come here," jug said and I sat back on his lap on the bed, between his legs. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head and I moulded into him. "Betts, you need to tell your mom," he whispered against my ear and I sighed, nodding before grabbing my phone. "You don't need to do it right now Betty, do it when it feels good," he said and I turned to look at him. I kissed his lips softly before looking him into his eyes.

"I love you."

Boom bitch, she dropped the l bomb. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter see ya soon.