FIFTEEN

Betty's POV

"Oh no," I said looking at Jughead. "What what's wrong?" He asked. I laughed and looked at his outfit. He was wearing a pantalon with a blouse. "You're outfit, that's what's wrong," I said and he faked an offended face. "You're going to a bar in Riverdale owned by your father and his gang, and you want to walk in there looking like a cop on his way to his best friends wedding," I said and he started laughing. "That's oddly specific Betts, and how should I dress hon, like you?" He asked. I looked down at my ripped pants, boots with high heels, black shirt and leather serpent jacked. "Are you saying that I don't look good?" I asked raising an eyebrow, the panic on his face was hilarious. "What, no of course not, you look amazing love, it's just, I don't think that I couldn't rock those boots like you," he said. "Just, wear something casual, gang or bar worthy, alright?" I asked and he nodded. He pecked my lips and walked away. I sighed happily and looked at myself through the mirror. I applied a nude lipstick and put on some perfume when I felt two arms wrap around my waist, lips on my neck. Jughead left a soft kiss on my neck and groaned. "I like you better without perfume, your own scent is already amazing," he said and kissed again and again and again. "Jug, we, really, need, to, go," I sighed and he groaned. "Can we ditch my dad and get back in bed?" "As much as I'd like to, and trust me, I do, we really need to go," I said and he sighed disappointed. "Fine, just because you asked." I turned around and looked at him, he was wearing black jeans, his dark blue shirt and a black hoody with combat-boots. "You sure have improved jug," I said shamelessly checking him out. "Yeah, I took some advise from this cute blonde girl," he said. "You better listen to her then, for the rest of your life," I said, pecking his cheek. "Let's go Jug." "Whatever you want love."

*a few hours later in Riverdale*

"We're here Betts," jug said and pulled over. "Let's go." We stepped out of the car and jug grabbed my hand as we walked in. We walked to the office upstairs and I knocked on the door. "Wait a minute," I heard FP say while panting? Oh no. I looked at Jug and we both understood. "FP I swear to God if my mom is there," I yelled and I heard Jughead suppress his laughter. I smacked his shoulder and he started laughing even more. Ugh. He opened the door and I saw sweat drops on his face. "We're you really having sex with my mother in my office?!" I asked. "W-what n-no," he stuttered. "Dad you have a whole sex aura around you," Jughead said. "Hold on, what are you two doing here?" He asked. "I got fired," Jughead said. "I quit and technically you were forced to quit," I said and he raised his eyebrows. "Why are you two not eating each other's heads off?" He asked. "Why are you having sex with my mom?" I asked. "Why are you both jobless?" "Why are you asking so many questions?" "Why are you not answering?" "What the hell are you both doing?" Jughead asked looking confused as hell. I chuckled and cupped his cheek. "Aw babe, I know that you're slow, but we are waiting until one of us cracks, it's adorable tho," I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. I then realised I just outed my relationship, I looked at FP who had his eyes so wide, I thought that they would fall out. "I think I need to sit down," he said and I chuckled. "Just get dressed, we will see you in ten," I said and he nodded. "Welp, now he knows," Jug said and I chuckled. "Yeah, I'm sorry that I slipped," I said looking at him. His hand was cupping my cheek, thumb caressing it. "Don't apologise, it was cute actually, you've never called me by a pet name in public," he said. "C'mon let's sit down and wait for my father." I nodded and we sat down at one of the booths. "So Jug, what are we going to do now that we are both jobless?" I asked him. "Well, I have a backup, do you?" He asked and I nodded. "I have a teaching degree, so maybe I can teach at a high-school until I find another job, maybe the NYPD, if we go to New York of course," I said and he nodded. "Yeah, I have actually a book written, just finished it, maybe I can sell it," he said, my eyes widened. "You're a writer, and never told me?" I asked and he nodded. "Well, when we're back, you need to show me your book, that's a boyfriend duty," I said. "Oh really," he asked. "Yes really," I said. "Alright then, Ms Cooper, or is it Ms Smith?" He asked me and I giggled. "Ms Blossom maybe," I said and he raised an eyebrow. "Blossom as in Cheryl Blossom?" He asked and I looked at him confused. "How do you know Cher?" I asked.  "Betty Cooper, when were you gonna tell me that you're back?" I heard and saw Veronica standing behind me. "V," I said standing up hugging her tightly. "I've missed you girly, you should've said that you were coming," she said. "Sorry it was a last minute decision," I said. "And why did you take your hot co-worker with you?" She asked. "V, aren't you already in a relationship?" I asked her. "More then that actually," she said and my eyes widened. "No way did Pea have the balls to ask you to marry him," I said and she showed me her ring. "Damn that's a big rock," I said. "Congratulations Veronica," I said hugging her again. "Thanks B, and now that you're here, do you want to be my maid of honour?" She asked. "Of course I'll be you're maid of honour," I said. "Come sit with us," I said and dragged her to the table, seeing SweetPea talking with jug. "SweetPea, I never thought that you'd have the balls to ask her," I said hugging him. "What's going on?" Jughead asked. "You really are slow aren't you Jug, their getting married," I said and his eyes widened. "I really am slow, congratulations guys," Jughead said. "What are the two of you doing here?" Toni asked walking up to us. "It's a long story," I said. "Anyways, this is good actually, I want you guys to meet someone," she said and then I saw a redhead walk to us. "Cheryl?" I said, with Jughead, Jughead, how does he know who she is? I look at him with the same confused look. "Betty, Jughead, what are you doing here?" She asked. "What are you doing here Cher, weren't you in New York with Nana Rose?" I asked her. "Toni is my girlfriend, a better question, what are you and Jughead doing here, and how does Jughead know everyone?" She asked. I turned to Jug and asked: "how do you know my cousin?" "Your cousin?!?" "Yes my cousin, on my dad's side, now how do you know her?" I asked. "She was my roommate during university, I'm surprised I haven't heard of you or you about me," he said and I was just staring at him and processing. "Betts, are you the slow one now?" He asked teasing me. I looked at him angrily and he started laughing. "Okay okay, I'm sorry, you do look cute when you're angry," he said. "Let's see how cute I look when you're on the couch," I said with a smirk and panic flashed over his face. Then it was my turn to laugh. "I'm kidding Jug," I said. "Don't joke about that, you know you'll have me begging," he whispered and I giggled. "Are you two done flirting, because you two need to explain a lot," Veronica said and I sighed. This is gonna be a long night.

Heyyyy, so I hope that y'all liked this chapter.