THREE

Betty's POV

*Week later*

It's been a week since everything has happened. I am right now packing up my office, because I'm leaving for Riverdale for a few days. "Agent Smith!" I heard and saw Jughead standing there looking like he ran.

"Agent Jones, what can I rather not do for you?" I asked him. "Are you leaving to Riverdale for the next days?" He asked. "Yes, don't tell me that you want to join me" I said and he smiled. "Actually, that's exactly why I came running here" he said. "Dad asked if I could come and I knew you were leaving, I thought, why not have a little road trip with miss Smith" he said with a smug smile.

"Don't you have your own car?" I asked. "It's getting repaired" he replied. "Give me one reason why I should agree?" I asked him. "Because I'm the serpent kings son" he tried and I groaned. "Fine, only because I respect your father" I said pointing at him.

"Thanks Smith" he said. "We do have to go to my apartment first, I need to pick up my bags" I said and he nodded. "Do you need to go to your apartment?" I asked. "Nope, I have my bags in my office" he said and I raised my eyebrows. "So you assumed that I was gonna say yes, are you that full of yourself?" I asked. "Yeah, I thought you'd say yes after I pulled the dad card" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Follow me Jones, your still a dick by the way" I said and I felt him follow me.

We were at my apartment, he stayed in my car. I changed out of my work clothes and into my serpent clothes. My serpent jacket, black ripped jeans, a black shirt and black boots, I pulled my hair out of my ponytail. I grabbed my motorcycle keys and left with my bags. I stepped into the car and I saw his eyes widen. "Damn Smith, never knew you had this side" he said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm a gang leader, I'm not going there looking like a fed" I said and he nodded. After an hour of awkward silence I broke it. "So how do you feel about seeing your family after many years?" I asked him. "Nervous I guess" he said and I snorted. "I'm sorry, but with your over-confident acting at work it's weird to hear you say that your nervous" I said. "I am pretty cool, so I understand Smith" he said and I rolled my eyes. "When did you know that I was my father's son?" He asked me. "The second I saw you, you two look like each other a lot Jughead, you just have blue eyes and black hair" I said. "So your real name is Elizabeth Cooper" he said and I swallowed. "Yeah, but Elizabeth Cooper is from my past" I said looking at him. "Yeah, well how was this Elizabeth Cooper before she became Lizabeth Smith?" He asked. "Elizabeth, she was a pussy, a goody-two shoes, listening to her mother always, even tho the most things were negative, and didn't stand up for herself. She had a serial killer father, a controlling mother, a cheating boyfriend, and the only way she spent time was figuring out who the serial killer in her town was, until I met your father" I said. "Jeez Smith, I'm sorry, that's tuff" he said. "It's okay Jughead, if I hadn't met FP, then god knows where I would've end up" I said.

"What did my father do?" He asked. "No not that quick Jones, that's a story for another time" I said and looked at him with a smile. "Fine, I'll get it out of you" he said. "Okay, if you want that, you can try" I said. He chuckled and I laughed. "You know, if you aren't trying to be so self-absorbed, you are not that bad to be around" I said. "Oh really, but I like to annoy you, you look cute when your annoyed or angry" he said and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and blushed. "Oh my god, Lizabeth Smith, are you blushing?" He asked mocking me.

"Shut up" I muttered and saw him grin. After a few minutes I saw the Riverdale sign. "Well, we're here" I said and I heard him sigh. "Hey" I said holding his hand, him looking at me, me looking half at him, half at the road. "It's gonna be okay, I promise" I said and he nodded. I pulled my hand away quickly, realising I was still holding it.

I pulled up at the wyrm and we both got out. "C'mon, stay close to me, or people might slice your face of" I said and he looked at me shocked. "I'm kidding, jeez, you should've seen your face" I said bursting out in laughter. "Haha very funny" he said. "Come onnnn" I said and we walked in.

The bar grew quiet when they saw me. I walked up on the stage, dragging Jughead with me. "Hello everyone, I'm back for a few days, first of all, I am okay, the bastard Andrews got what he deserved" I yelled and everyone cheered.

"Second, this is Forsythe Jones The third or Jughead, FP's oldest and only son" I yelled. "Will he take over so that we finally have a male leader" TallBoy yelled and I grew angry.

"I swear to god TallBoy one more sexist comment and I'll throw you out" I yelled. "You can't do that, you aren't a real Jones" he yelled. "Oh yeah, well, let's put it to a vote, who wants TallBoy out of this gang" I yelled and almost everyone raised their hands. "TallBoy, give me your jacket and get the hell out of my bar" I said, he threw his jacket at me and said: "you'll regret this Smith, I promise you that" and left.

"Now that the trash is gone, everyone proceed with what you were doing, party" I said and everyone cheered. "Come on Jug, I'll bring you to your father" I said and he nodded.

Heyyyyy, I hope you guys liked this part.
Stay safe and healthy ❤️❤️❤️