FOURTEEN

A little bit of smexy times for Bughead at the end 😏😏😏

Jughead's POV

I woke up with the sun shining on my face. I remember the events of last night and smiled. I looked down and saw a blonde head laying on my chest, wearing my shirt and having one leg thrown over my waist. I smiled and kissed her hair, smelling the lemon scented shampoo. She started groaning and looked up. "Good morning Betts, how did you sleep?" I asked. "One of the best sleeps I had in a while" she muttered. "Juggie." "Yeah?" "Tell me that it isn't Wednesday" she said and my eyes widened. Work. Shit. "I don't have any work clothes with me" she said sitting up, covering her body with the blanket. "My sister, she had to go to court for something here, to testify, her suite is still here" I said and she practically jumped out of bed. "Underwear is also in my closet" I said. "Thank you" she said and I chuckled. I got up and quickly changed as well.

When I walked into the kitchen I saw her in my sister suit. "You look hot in my sister's clothes, you must have superpowers" I said and she smiled. "C'mon loverboy we need to hurry, we can still be on time" she said and I nodded.

We walked into the bureau, Betty kissed my cheek and left to her office. I smiled, but felt eyes on me, I looked into the direction and saw Glen glare at me. God that dude is ruining my happy mood. I walked into his office and said: "I'll quit, just leave Betty alone." "The right choice, mr. Jones" he said. "If you think that Betty will fall back into your arms, just because I'm not here anymore, you're wrong" I said and he chuckled. "Just leave Jughead, your not needed here anymore" he said and I nodded slamming the door shut and leaving to clean up my office. I felt all the eyes on me, but I didn't care. I put everything in a box and left, but not before being stopped by the blonde beauty herself. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to her office. When we were inside she closed the blinds before raising an eyebrow, demanding an answer without any words. "He fired me, well technically I was forced to quit" I said. "Why?" She asked. "Because of our relationship, he gave me a choice, either I break up with you or I leave" I said and she was never more scary than now. "I am going to murder him" Betty said. "Betts, calm down alright, we'll figure this out" I said, trying to calm him down. She completely ignored me and walked past me. "Betty wait" I said, but it didn't help. I walked after her and she slammed the office door open, everyone looking at us. "Sir, since when is it okay to give an ultimatum to an employee that if he wants his job, that he should break up with his partner?" Betty asks. "And not inform the partner." "Betty if we can discuss this privately-" he started, but she interrupted him. "No, we are not discussing anything, many people here have had or still have a romantic relationship and they are still here, you yourself said that Agent Jones and I are one of your best people and just, because I rejected you and chose Jug, does not give you a valid reason to fire him." "I mean honestly, you really think that with Jughead no longer working here, that I'll just fall back into your arms?" She chuckled, mocking him. I held back a laugh and saw some people filming. "You know what Glen, congratulations, you've just lost two of your best agents, c'mon babe, let's get out of this hellhole" she said grabbing my hand. "We'll come back later to get our stuff, you can explain to your superior why you just lost the both of us" she said and we walked out of the building. When we were outside I dragged her to an ally. "Jug what are you doing-" this time I interrupted her with a forceful kiss, pushing her against the wall, my hands holding her head.  I pulled away, and peck her lips two more times, before opening my eyes and looking into hers. "Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?" She asked. "You, kicking Glen's ass with your smart mouth, that was so hot, your demanding and dominant side" I said and she blushed. "Let's get home before I take you right here, where everyone can see us" I groaned and she nodded. It was quite the satisfying night....

Betty's POV

I woke up on Jughead's chest. I groaned and slowly looked up, seeing him already awake, staring at me. I then realised that he was playing my with my hair. I sighed and snuggled into his chest. He smiled and kissed my head. "Morning love" he whispered. "Morning jug." "So we're both jobless, what's the plan?" He asked. "First we are getting breakfast, I'm thinking my family's pancake recipe, then we are packing our bags" I said, looking at him. "Why?" "Well, we have nothing holding us back, let's go to Riverdale for a while" I said and he smiled. "Sounds like an amazing plan Betts, but I do have one suggestion" he said with a smirk. "Hmm, and what's that?" I asked. "Pre-breakfast." He pulled me up and kissed my hungrily on my lips. I hummed against his lips and opened my mouth a little, giving him access to my mouth. He rolled on top of me and I giggled. "Luckily, you're already naked" he said and started kissing down my neck. "Jug, no hickey's you're dad will ask questions" I groaned and he chuckled. "You really think I care" he whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. He chuckled, kissed my cheek and hurried his face between my breasts. "You really are a boob-man, aren't you" I said and he looked up, the hunger clear as day in his eyes. "I'm a Betty-man" he said and before I knew it, his finger was inside me. "Oh Jug" I yelled out, we had quite the entertaining morning.

Welp, I hope y'all liked this chapter. Stay safe and healthy ❤️❤️❤️