SIX

Jughead's POV

Soooo, this morning was awkward. First, I find out that I had a one-night stand with my college who hates me, oh well, you know what they say.

Hate sex is the best one.

Then, when I started to sober up, I started remembering things, and hot damn, I wish I remembered more.

⚠️smut, skip if you want to, You can see when it stops⚠️

(Memories of horndog Jones, I have too much fun with this lmao)

*memories*

"Jug" Betty panted as I wrap my mouth around her nipple. I suck on it, while massaging the other, she moans my name and honesty, it's sexy as fuck (I'm cringing so hard rn). I make my way up to her neck, sucking there for a while, while she moans into my ear. I kiss her, my tongue caressing hers. I pull away and kiss her cheek before whispering into her ear; "are you sure you can handle me Smith, I'm not like those virgins you fucked before." "Are you sure you can handle me Jones, I'm not like those prudes you've had in bed before" she whispered into my ear before licking it. I toss her panties away and look at her. "I don't have a condom" I said. "Don't worry, I have an implant" she said and I looked at her confused. "I won't get pregnant with that thing there, so go ahead as long as your clean" she said and with that I trust into her, hard. "Jesus you're tight" I groaned into her ear. "I still hate you" she muttered, before a moan escaped.

⚠️ end smut⚠️

(I'm sorry if this sucked (like Betty sucked-, okay sorry) I normally don't write this, because I'm a bit uncomfortable writing it, reading it is another story, but I'm sorry if you didn't like it)

So I'm pretty sure we were both satisfied. I certainly was. The second thing I will explain now. I walked into the bar and saw Toni? I think. I sat down at the bar and she walked towards me. "What can I get you?" She asked. "Do you have coffee?" "Yeah sure, your the second one who asked for coffee" she said and gave me the cup with coffee.

"Who was the first one?" I asked while taking a sip. "Betty" she responded and I choked on my coffee. "Dear God, you two need to learn how to drink, she also choked on her coffee when I mention you" she said and I could literally see the lightbulb in her head light up.

"No way" she said. "What?" I asked. "Damn, you were the one she had a drunken one-night stand" she said, pointing at me. "W-what, no, I didn't have sex last night" I said. "What's that hickey on your neck then" she said and I looked down, not seeing anything.

"Ha, so you did have sex, otherwise you wouldn't look for something that wasn't supposed to be there" she said and I dropped my head on the bar (me when I see my physics/chemistry/math textbook).

She walked away and served someone else when we heard yelling. "No FP, I can't believe you!" I heard Betty yell as she stormed downstairs.

"B, what's wrong?" Toni asked. "He's fucking my mother" she yelled and I stared at her in shock.

I saw my father run downstairs after her. "Betty let me explain" he started, but she shut him up. "No FP, how can you sink that low, I see my mother for the first time in years in your bed, cuddling together, how do you think that makes me feel, huh. Have you ever considered how I would feel, call me selfish, but have you that little respect for me?" She asked him.

"Of course not, I have been thinking on how to tell you for months" he said and I saw Betty freeze. "Months" she whispered. "You two have been canoodling for months, wow okay, I understand" she said and walked away. "Betty, wait" he said, but she already left.

I then saw a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes walk downstairs. "I'm gonna go" she said and quickly left. "FP, I'm not working today, I'll go to Betty, make sure she doesn't kill someone" Toni said and walked away.

I sat awkwardly in my chair looking at my father. I walked up to him and said: "I have no right to judge, since I'm just here for a day, but dad, that was low" and walked away.

A few hours had past and I was sitting at Pop's eating a burger, just minding my own business when the bell rang and the blonde beauty walked in.

Hold up, blonde beauty, where did that come from. Brain you really want me to go crazy, don't you. Sure Betty is a pretty girl, but only people who are in love or have a crush revere to their 'muse' as blonde or brunette or redhead or bald beauty, and that ain't the case with me.

Anyway I saw that she had red rimmed eyes, it was obvious that she had been crying. She said something to Tabitha, probably something to order and sat down in a booth. I quickly finished my burger and walked to her.

"Hey, can I sit?" I asked and she looked up. "Yeah sure" she said with a small voice. I sat down and she stared at the table.

Okay, maybe I didn't think this through.

"I'm sorry" I said and she looked at me. "For what?" She asked. "I don't know, my dad banging your mom, me acting like an asshole just so that you would be annoyed, you getting shot instead of me, having to take over my family's legacy" I said and she put her hand on mine. "Jug, I don't blame you for anything of what you just said, just please never say that our parents are doing the nasty" she said and we both cringed. "Yeah, that's a good one" I said and we both chuckled.

Ooooh Jughead is in denial we love it when Bughead start with being obvious dumb bimbo's to being kinky shits. Roberto, we know that Bughead are kinky, we're aware. As I mentioned earlier I'm going on vacation, I'm actually in my car right now on my way, and I don't have internet at my destination so I won't be very active. Anyway, hope you guys liked this chapter, stay safe and healthy ❤️❤️