FIVE

There is some cussing in this chapter, if you don't like it, I'm sorry, but the cussing added some humour in this chapter, anyways, enjoyyyyy. Also I felt super awkward, like it happened to me, okay byeeee.

Betty's POV

I woke up with the sun hitting my face. I groaned and wanted to check my phone when I realised a few things.

One, why am I naked?

Two, where the fuck am I?

And lastly, WHO THE FUCK HAS HIS ARM AROUND ME?!?!?

Great job you fkn idiot, you had a drunken one-night stand, I can't believe that you graduated from Yale and did this, you dumb cow. I heard the person next to me wake up and I froze.

"What the fuck?" He muttered and I mentally slapped myself. I slept with Jughead fkn Jones, dumb bitch no.1 good job Betty, you slept with your colleague. "Betty" he whispered and I didn't want to turn around, honestly, I wanted to dig a grave and jump in it and never leave it again.

"Betty" he said louder this time. I turned around and looked at him. "We fucked up" we both said and then started laughing. "Don't tell me that we slept" I said to him.

"Well, we just woke up, so we definitely slept" he said and I 'playfully' punched his shoulder. "Hey, you punch harder then the average girl" he said. "Well, stop being an ass" I said.

"I'm sure you saw my ass last night" he said smirking. "Jughead, oh my god can you shut up" I said. "Okay okay, sorry, but technically it's your fault" he said.

"Why is this my fault?" I asked. "You started grinding your ass against my dick" he said and I turned red. "I got a boner and then we left" he said. "I was drunk, you can't blame me" I said. "Well, I was also drunk, so you can't blame me either" he said.

"So your dick was really in my-" I started, but couldn't finish. "Gross" I muttered.

"Well Smith, I think that you enjoyed it, my back hurts and I think that it's your fault" he said. I sat up, wrapping the blanket tightly around me. He turned around and I saw scratch marks.

"Oh" I said, turning even redder if that's possible. "Yeah" he said, but then stared at my shoulder.

I looked at my shoulder and saw the scar from the bullet. His fingers grazed over it and then looked at me. "I never thanked you, for saving my life" I said. "Yeah, well, Andrews was a bad shooter" he said, his gaze turning to my scar.

"Thank you Jug" I said and he looked up. "I couldn't let you die Betty, and you really scared me there" he said.

We both stared at each other until he cleared his throat, pulling his hand away.

"I should probably get dressed" he said and I nodded. He was about to stand up before I yelled; "stop."

"Your butt naked, let me close my eyes first" I said and I heard him chuckle.

I heard him leave to the bathroom so I quickly got up and went looking for my underwear. "Where the fuck did he throw it" I muttered and finally found it.

I quickly got dressed and looked into the mirror that was standing in the room. "I hate myself" I muttered. Jughead then got out of the bathroom. "I need to go to my room at the Wyrm, change and shower" I said and he nodded.

We both looked at each other awkwardly and I just quickly left. I sat in my car groaned, putting my head on the steering wheel.

What the hell was that Betty? I swear you never surprise me with your stupidity. I drove to the bar and walked in. Almost no one was here, because it was a Monday midday. I sat at the barstool and saw Toni working.

"Hey Toni, can you give me a coffee" I said. "Hey B, where were you?" She asked while pouring the holy liquid in a cup, giving it to me. "I uhhh, slept at the five seasons, too much noice" I said.

"I know that that was a lie, you have soundproof walls, why weren't you here?" She asked. "I did sleep at the five seasons, and what is this interrogation?" I asked. "Someone got laid" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"You have no proof" I said. "You have hickeys, so whoever it was, was pretty eager, your hair is a mess and you stayed at a hotel" she said and I blushed.

"Omg you really did it" she yelled. "What did she do?" Asked Fangs. I shot Toni a glare and she just ignored me, how rude. "Our baby B got laid" she said.

"Did you now, was he good?" Fangs asked sitting next to me, Sweet Pea on the other side. "I'm not sharing that, you two are like brothers to me, that's gross, besides, I don't remember much" I said. "You had a drunken one-night stand, omg, was it awkward the next morning?" She asked.

Sweet Pea and Fangs looking at me, I felt trapped. "None of your business, y'all are way too noisy, don't you have your own lives?" I asked.

"Yeah, but you're single, we all are dating or married" Toni said. "I swear if you three tell Kevin, or Veronica I'm never talking to you again" I said, knowing they would.

"So we can tell Jughead?" She asked and I chocked on my coffee.

"What's wrong B, oh my god" she said.

"Jughead is my colleague, my sex life is not interesting for him, and it shouldn't be for you all either" I said, quickly covering.

Toni winked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Betty, your life is unlike ours interesting, that's why we are up your business" sweet pea said. "Seriously, Sweet Pea, your girlfriend is Veronica Lodge, your telling me that that doesn't bring flavour in your life, Fangs you have Kevin, that guy is dramatic in a good way and then y'all dare to say you don't have interesting lives, while your partners are Veronica Lodge and Kevin Keller and Toni you work in a bar for godssake so you never miss drama" I said and they all scratched their heads.

"B, what Sweet Pea means is that your a single FBI agent, you live in action and if you have a new partner it's interesting" she said and I sighed. "Okay okay, don't let those three here that you think my life is more interesting then theirs, they might, leave y'all's asses just to prove a point" I said. "You don't have to tell me that Betty" Sweet Pea said and we all laughed.

"Anyway, thanks for the coffee, I'm gonna change, see ya" I said. "Yeah wash the sex off of your body young lady" Toni yelled. "I hate you" I yelled. "Love you too" she yelled back and I shook my head, chuckling.

Heyyy, I hope that you guys liked this chapter. Love you all, stay safe and healthy ❤️❤️