Chapter 46: A Hint Of Purple

Start from the beginning

However, he stopped when he heard a familiar voice come from the crowd.

"Jungkook..."

It was a voice that he hadn't heard in a while, a voice that could make his heart flutter, a voice that he had missed for so long. He had stopped singing and dancing. The members and the fans were all staring and wondering what was going on and why he had stopped singing and dancing.

His breathing shuddered as he looked to where the voice was coming from and there in the crowd stood Y/N. She wasn't a siren though since she had legs or maybe she was still a siren, but she was a full siren now with the ability to grow legs on land. He couldn't tell, but he locked eyes with her. His eyes were filled with relief while her eyes were sad.

"Y/N...," his voice was hoarse as he let out a happy stifle of a laugh, "You're back."

She said nothing for a bit, only staring up at him and her eyes brimming with tears. This worried him and slowly walked along the stage to where she was. He stared her with concern and she stared back at him with sorrow. Seeing her after so long was strange and made it even more painful since he had started to consider letting go of his feelings for her.

"You're forgetting me...," she whispered in a soft tone. Her voice was solemn but gentle and it appeared almost distorted. Jungkook shook his head at her words.

"No! No Y/N! I didn't forget you! I don't think I could ever forget you!" He exclaimed, desperation in his voice. Y/N said nothing else, only stared with a heartbroken expression on her face. "Y/N..." he started to say, but soon trailed off.

"I love you Jungkook...," she voice in a hushed tone. Her voice same as before, gentle, solemn, and slightly distorted. With a final look, she turned around and started walking off. Jungkook's eyes widened at that.

"Y/N! Wait!" He called out after her as he jumped off the stage. He stumbled a bit since his landing wasn't so graceful before he began to chase after her into the crowd of fans, but the more he chased the less he could see her. "Y/N? Y/N! Y/N wait please!"

He didn't know how long he pushed through the crowd to try and catch up to Y/N, but when he glanced back he noticed that he was far from the stage. His hyungs were still up on the stage calling out to him to come back and his fans were all whispering in confusion. All of their voices were becoming distorted. It was hard for him to focus on what he was doing. He looked around again for Y/N, but she had vanished. He groaned as he placed his hands over his ears and crouched down trying to stop the distorted voices going on in his head.

He hadn't even realized that it was all a dream until he felt someone shaking his shoulders and someone calling his name.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Wake up!" A familiar voice shouted near his ear. He jolted upright in his chair and his eyes shot open. He saw his hyungs standing there with worried looks on their faces. "Are you ok?"

"We were getting worried there. You were thrashing around and covering your ears," Hoseok stated in concerned tone. Jungkook glanced around and remembering that he was on the airplane, he sighed in relief. He gave a small nod in response to them.

"Yeah, sorry hyungs, just having a dream...," he explained curtly as he yawned and stretched out his arms.

"Hm, alright, well we've landed," Yoongi said with a sleepy expression, "Get your butt up so we can grab our bags and head to the hotel." Jungkook nodded as he slowly stood up and grabbed his carry-on then followed his hyungs out of the plane. Together they walked to the baggage unloading and waited for the rest of their luggage to arrive.

Fans who recognized them came rushing up to them. Their security though made all of the fans back away from the members. The members didn't want to appear rude, so they waved and smiled at the fans in greeting.