Suho kneeled down and cleaned his wound with cotton swabs but he quickly felt uncomfortable and lowkey intimidated from the staring. Under all the hair was dark, yellow-tinted eyes staring directly at Suho.

Unable to take the constant staring, he started to question Baekhyun.

"So what's your name?"

The question made Baekhyun break his glare from Suho. Instead, he looked around the room and ended up meeting Chanyeol's gaze. Chanyeol wanted to quickly look away but found himself staring right back at him.

"Subject 004."

"Excuse me?"

"Baekhyun."

"Oh, well hello Baekhyun," Suho put the last of the bandages on him and stood up. Baekhyun spoke in a low growl, which both of them noticed the anger radiating from him. The bandages stretched over his shoulders and wrapped around his entire chest.

Other than being shirtless, Baekhyun wore grey sweatpants that look like they haven't been washed since they were bought. On the side of them was a very faded number, but Chanyeol couldn't read it.

"Chanyeol, can you go get him some new clothes." Chanyeol nodded and stepped out of his room.

"Well, how is he?" Kyungsoo asked just as he stepped out.

"He's fine, can he borrow some of your clothes?" Kyungsoo agreed and went with Chanyeol to search for some clothes. They rummaged through Kyungsoo's closest looking for comfortable sleeping clothes. Kyungsoo definitely had a different style from the rest, more professional and neat. Nothing really seemed to be a right fit for their guest.

"Don't you just have a loose t-shirt?"

"Only the one I'm wearing."

"I'll go to Xiumin then." Chanyeol walked out and headed to Xiumin and finally got some clothes for him. A black t-shirt and another pair of grey sweats. He came back in to find Suho cleaning up the bathroom and Baekhyun still sitting.

"Here you go." He smiled but Baekhyun didn't return the gesture. He stretched his arm out but the bandages limited his range of motion. He scrunched his face, hating the stinging from his chest. He got up and grabbed it but it was no use trying to put it over his head.

"Here let me help you." Chanyeol internally screamed but Baekhyun didn't seem to care. He scrunched up the shirt and put his arms through first. He carefully put the shirt over his head and successfully got the shirt on. They stood close to each other, to which Chanyeol examined him. He had brown eyes and soft pale skin, other than the bandaged cut of his cheek his skin had no other imperfections.

"So, you've been here for a while," Chanyeol moved away and walked around the room. "You got somewhere else to be? A home to go to?"

Baekhyun was silent, he grabbed his pants and began undressing. Chanyeol cleared his throat and turned around.

"Well, if you don't have somewhere to go, I have a place where you can stay for the winter."

Baekhyun finished getting dressed but stood near the bed, thinking about what to say.

"Where?"

Chanyeol peeked over to see if he was dressed, and had a sigh of relief. He turned around to face the omega.

"Well I have bungalows South from here, but I forgot they're all occupied. You can stay here if you like."

"Why?"

"Well we all-"

"Who are you?" Chanyeol felt the rising tension from Baekhyun, his scent slowly started to fill the room.