14 - did daddy fuck you good last night?

Start from the beginning

i pulled michael closer to me by the front of his shirt and he eagerly did so, curling his fingers into my hair. he carefully pressed his body on top of mine, creating a tight feeling in my stomach from the added contact.

my hands trailed down michael's chest and underneath his shirt, lightly grabbing his waist. i felt proud of myself when a moan slipped past michael's lips and onto mine, his fingers grasping onto my hair and gently tugging on it.

this time i was the one to let out a moan, my parted lips giving michael the opportunity to slip his tongue between them, causing my breathing to become heavier.

after that the kiss started getting sloppier and sloppier, both of us pulling away every few seconds to leave a wet kiss somewhere on the other. i started to pull the end up michael's shirt up when the door swung open so hard that it hit the wall with a loud thud.

"hello bitches, alex has arrived and i have brought a cute boy and pizza with me!" alex's obnoxious voice yelled, followed by the door slamming shut again. of course he had to walk in now.

i groaned as michael rolled off of me, glaring at alex from across the room. he had a huge grin on his face while coming over to my bed and jumping in between michael and i, practically giggling because he knew he had interrupted us. it was pretty obvious considering michael's lips looked swollen and his face was slightly flushed. my face probably looked quite similar.

michael nodded at jack, alex's boyfriend. "hey jack."

"hey mike," he smiled at michael, while alex and i shared a confused look, obviously both thinking it was weird that our boyfriends knew each other.

"you two know each other?" i asked, ignoring alex as he put his arms around me and cuddled into my side, knowing he was only doing it to piss me off.

"yeah, we work together," jack explained, michael nodding his head as if he was confirming the information.

i nodded as well, feeling alex nuzzle his nose against my collarbone. i rolled my eyes and pushed his face away from mine. "get off of me, you dick," i groaned, climbing over him to sit in michael's lap.

pouting, he sat up and looked over to his boyfriend, who was still standing by the door with an amused expression as he watched us. "i'm not a dick, am i baby?"

"eh," jack shrugged, setting the box of pizza they brought down on the little table. i had only been around jack a few times, but from what i've witnessed so far, he was quite a fun guy. he liked teasing alex a lot, almost as much as alex teased me.

alex glared at him playfully. "why can't we be cute like them? look at them," he motioned towards michael and i. i smiled at the both of them, leaning my head against michael's shoulder when he wrapped his arms around me.

"because i don't like you," jack mumbled with a small smirk, turning his back towards alex to get a slice of pizza from the box.

alex took that as an opportunity to get up and sneak behind his boyfriend, tightly wrapping him up in his arms and pressing a sloppy kiss on jack's neck, creating a gross smacking noise.

"you guys are disgusting, go get a room," i complained, scrunching my nose up when i heard jack let out a little giggle from his boyfriends touches.

"says the one who was trying to strip his boyfriend when we came in," alex argued, glancing over his shoulder for a quick moment before returning to his previous actions.

"the door was locked!" i countered, trying to bite back a smile because we both knew we weren't being serious, and neither of us really cared.

"i have a key, dumbass."

"shut up, dickface."

//

lol i have no idea where i'm going with this anymore k pls tell me what to do

Just a heads up when you guys suggest stuff or comment things like "omg what if luke did this" 90% of the time I will probably use it so if you've ever said anything like that lol look out (there's one im really excited for jfjdjef)

Question of the chapter: when is your birthday? im gonna be putting everyones birthdays on my calendar and i'll message you on your birthday>^.^<

i'm going to my uncles wedding rehearsal i'm so happy omfff i've been waiting for him to get married forever. they're getting married on a mountain so every time we go down a hill my ears start popping because of the elevation omg like for half of the ride my ears hurt

oh u should follow me on twitter ok @textingot4 // optimisticmgc ((-:

k thx bye ily

Vanny xx