why i have a girlfriend

Dear diary,

I have a girlfriend.

Yeh kinda a big thing that I forgot to say.

Yes I'm still in love with Harry and she knows this....shes not my real girlfriend.

Her name is Eleanor, shes a pretty good friend but nothing more.

Management decided that I needed a girlfriend because firstly I seemed too gay and they wanted to clarify that I was straight.....if you haven't caught on by now I'm definitely not straight

Then secondly with all the fans believing in Larry they thought me having a girlfriend would stop that

The fans are smart though and they have already made theories that it's just a stunt

I have a date with her later

I mean it definitely will be fun because I like hanging out with her but I'm not looking forward to the paparazzi being there making it seem like we are a couple.

We are going to the cinema and then getting dinner so we will end up talking about stuff....probably Harry, that's what normally happens, Eleanor knows pretty much most things, I'll probably talking to her about this tonight as well might show it to her.

It's nice to have someone that I can trust and I know she won't let anyone else know anything that I say.

Someone just knocked on the door so I guess I'll write in here later.

He hid the book like he always does and then went over to the hotel room door and opened it "Hi Lou, can I come in?" Harry asked, "yeh of course is something wrong?" Louis asked letting Harry walk past him before closing the door. "I was just wondering if I can stay here again tonight, I know management thinks we are still in separate rooms but it's just I missed being with you last night" Harry explained.

Since they found out what management had done they had been sleeping in the same room again but last night they had a meeting and Simon walked them back to their rooms and locked them in. This sounds bad but they were use to it, recently the person who was supposed to be locking them in had told them he wouldn't as long as they didn't let anyone know but since simon was there he did it himself.

"Yeh that's fine it's just I have a date with Eleanor tonight so I won't be here for a while" Louis replied as they sat down on the sofa, the football was on in the background as they talked. "So you and Eleanor I know it's like me with the other girls I've done stunts with but I was wondering if anything is happening between you two" Harry asked.

"No we are just friends, we go on the dates and just catch up, it's okay i guess i don't like the pap pics but the actual date is always quite fun" Louis explained, "oh okay" Harry replied. "Is everything okay?" Louis asked as he checked his hair looked good "yeh just i miss going on dates, like I know I haven't been on an actual date for ages but even the stunt dates were fun" Harry sighed.

"Don't take this the wrong way but would you want to go on a date with me, like as friends obviously" Louis said without thinking, he froze waiting for Harry's answer "I would love to" He replied. "Yeh? Well when I get back later you better be ready" Louis smiled. "Okay" Harry replied, they talked about the upcoming tour dates and just random things until it was time for Louis to go out.