GIRLFRIEND-PT.1:JIMIN🐣

@AzzehnettePerilla.. Here u go!

I am starting to work on some of ur suggestion and I remember all of urs... I am going to write the suggestions which are appropriate for the book... I am not going in order.. I am just starting with the ones which I finished sooo let's start.. And please be patient for ur chapters to come!

Y/n's pov:
Jimin: CLOSE THE DOORS AND WINDOWS! don't let anyone enter!
Maid: but sir Master Taehyung is still outside!
Jimin: I don't care CLOSE THEM NOW! if u don't want to get fired.
Maid: yes sir!
Y/n: what's the matter!?
Jimin: there's this girl-
Y/n: GIRL!! YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AGAIN?!?!?
Jimin: aishhh no... She is a crazy fangirl and she won't leave me alone.. I mean yea... I get that I am handsome and flawless but she is too much!
Y/n: what's her name?
Jimin: Eunji.
Y/n: is she in our school?
Jimin: not until now she was not...she transferred just because of me! ... She just saw me in Tv and now she is in our school!!... Not only her I have a lot of fans now but SHE IS CRAZY! AND CLINGY!
Y/n: I feel sorry for you-
He was about to say something when the doorbell rang....
Jimin: don't open!
Y/n: but-
Jimin: just don't!
??? : who closed the door?!? OPENNNNNN!
Jimin: PASSWORD?
?? : aishhh its taehyung just open it!
Jimin: how do I know it's u?
Y/n: seriously oppa? You don't know ur own twin brother's voice?
Taehyung: faaaast! She is gonna come?
Maid: sir should I open the door?
Jimin: aishhh fine fine!
Taehyung: these fangirls are JUST CRAZY!
Y/n: aren't u guys supposed to be dangerous and all... Just chase her away will u?
Taehyung : no they won't give up..
Saying that V and Jimin huh looked at each other, it was probably the twins telepathy but since I was not in their telepathy connection, I couldn't understand anything what they were trying to do..
Taehyung&Jimin: until we get a girlfriend!
Y/n: haha very funny but u r not allowed to date dear brother.
Jimin: yah but we can have fake girlfriends.
Y/n: but who?
Taehyung and Jimin: YOU!
Y/n: huh?
Taehyung: YOU CAN BE OUR FAKE GIRLFRIEND!
Y/n: if they saw u in tv they probably saw me too which means they know that I am your sister.
Taehyung: aishhh u are not that famous!
Jin: technically she is more than u because she is the only female heir....he said shouting from the game room.
Jimin: but eunji doesn't know that I have a sister.
Taehyung: same with that sehoon!
Y/n: just threaten them or something!
Jimin: dad told us not to be thugs in public.
Y/n: sorry but I can't help u with this.
Jimin: are u sure?
Y/n: yes.
Taehyung: u r gonna regret it.
Jimin: taehyung let's order cake!
Taehyung: ice-cream too.
Jimin: hmmmm u know there is a new ice cream flavor... I heard it's very tasty.
Taehyung: and it's cherry flavor.
Oh no cherry is my weakness.
Jimin: it also comes free with a molten chocolate lava cake jumbo size.
Y/n: yaaaaa yaaaaa stop joking! U r never gonna buy me that even if I ask u...
Taehyung: seriously? This is what u learnt after staying with us for almost a whole year and u still don't know we can buy u the moon if u want.
Jimin: buuuuut we won't buy u if u don't become our girlfriend!
Y/n: but I can't be both of urs girlfriend now can I?
Jimin: of course u can.
Y/n: and u say that they both are in our... So once they come to our school they'll know about u and ur power.
Taehyung: we'll threaten them not to.
Y/n: u r so casual about it... But FINE!
I sighed but then THESE WERE WORTH IT.

Time skip- in school during lunch

Right now I am alone in my class finishing my h.w... I was busy doing JUNGKOOK'S h.w yesterday that I forgot about mine and right now he is probably having fun with his friends... I was minding my own business when I saw Jimin coming my way with a little bit chubby but a cute girl... She looked like a cute baby!

Jimin came running towards me and hugged me tight... Not in a sister brother way but in a boyfriend girlfriend wat...his hands ran through my waist.... I pinched his hands and he flinched! That girl must be eunji.
Eunji: oppa u have a girlfriend?
Jimin: yes as u can see she is much prettier than u!
I stepped on his feet he was being too rude!
Eunji: stop joking here.... I know she is not your girlfriend... I mean u r not allowed to date!
How does she know that? Is she a stalker of some kind?
Jimin: then why are u after me?
Eunji: umm because I like u....
Jimin: sorry but my heart belongs to another girl.
Eunji: fine then.... Kiss her!
Jimin: *ahem* babe want to kiss?
He told looking at me with his signature charming eyes...was he trying to put the pressure on me?
Y/n: but won't it be awkward for u?
Eunji: no no...
Jimin: ok then....
He looked at me and his eyes told me to trust him... He put his hands on my face and leaned closer to my face but the kiss did not come.... I got what he was trying to do! He covered our faces with his baby hands!
Eunji: oppaaaa! U Decieved me! I am never gonna forgive u!!! U made a promise that u will never leave me.
Jimin: huh?
Eunji: in my dreams!
She started throwing a tantrum in class when Lisa came in.
Lisa: what's going on... Aishhh y/n u know we are not supposed to bring seniors in our class..... So Jimin what are u doing here?
Eunji: who are u?
Lisa: I am Lisa..... Guys who is she?
Eunji: I am Jimins future wife!
Lisa: wow! I guess I missed a lot.....
Jimin: she is just a CRAZY fangirl.., I was telling her that I have a girlfriend now!
Lisa: YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! was I asleep until now!
Eunji: yea... She is his girlfriend.
Lisa: WHAAAAT! Y/N!!!!! U naughty little girl!!!
Eunji: r u new to this school?
Lisa: umm no I'm not..... But y/n is..
Jimin: Lisa is my sister.... She doesn't know that I have a girlfriend.
Lisa, y/n, Eunji: WHATTTTT!
Y/n: y-yeaa... She is my future sister in law.
Lisa: umm... I am gonna call my mom... She has a lot of explaining to do!
Saying that she ran away.
Well that was awkward.
Jimin: so babe I was thinking.. We should go on a date.
Y/n: w-what? Sure....
Eunji: I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS! I AM OUT OF HERE!

-to be continued-

Guys there will be a PART-2 really soon with taehyung... I am not really proud of this chapter.... But I am gonna make the next chapter the best possible!

And guys I am thinking of starting a new thing in my book called question of the day! I want to get to know a little bit more about my awesome readers... Each chapter I am gonna ask one question and u guys can answer them! ❤️🌎❤️

So today's question is... What's your zodiac sign?!?!