Y/n the Mafia Queen👑

Y/n pov:
Jhope: y/n! Come downstairs for a moment!
Y/n: yes oppa! Coming!
I wonder why they r calling! Anyway I went downstairs!
Y/n: you called!
Jhope: yes we are going on a mission and today the staff has a holiday today so we are calling one of your friends to look after you!
Y/n: noo wayyyy! Last time your FRIEND came and put me in trouble! NO WAY!
Jin: aishhh y/n try to understand!
Y/n: noo wayyy!
V: well u can't stay alone in this huge house!
Y/n: why don't I go with you guys...you know ... Your missions!
V: that's it she has officially gone crazy!
Suga: nice joke but no!
Jin: ok sure!
Jungkook: wait what!
Jimin: hyung! She might get killed!
Namjoon: hyung u have gone crazy!
Jin: today we won't have to kill anyone or something we just have to bring our money back!
Suga: but-
Jin: I am the oldest!
Bts (except Jin) : FINE!

Omggg I can't believe I get to go on missions even if we r the bad guys!! I went to my room and quickly got dressed!

I went downstairs and saw bts suited up with leather jackets! I went with Suga! We reached their office and man was it huge!

I went with Suga!
We reached their office and man was it huge!

My neck was hurting looking at the office! Y/n: weren't we supposed to go to the mission! Suga: well we always come to our office before going to the mission and take our weapons and guns! And we r not taking you to the mission u will stay here wi...

Y/n: weren't we supposed to go to the mission!
Suga: well we always come to our office before going to the mission and take our weapons and guns! And we r not taking you to the mission u will stay here with Jungkook, Jimin and taehyung!
Y/n: aren't they like the best fighter among you?
Suga: yah but then today we don't need any fighters we need hackers and for your information we are awesome fighters too!
Y/n: yah yah I know that! Can we go inside now please!
Suga: yah let's go!
We went inside and it was huge I was following suga and observing everyone! Everyone there looked kinda scary but at the same time they looked scared of me and suga!
Suga first went to an office and grabbed some papers and guided me to another office!
He knocked at the door which responded "come in"!
He opened the door and I saw soobin sitting there!
Soobin: hyunggggg! Nooonaaa! My two favorite people!
Y/n: hi soobin! I squeeled!
Yoongi: this an office not a family reunion! Anyway umm soobin here's the document I want all the information! On the company!
After a while he took me to the maknae lines office and the hyung line left!
Y/n: so guys! Give me a tour!!
Jimin: forget about the tour we are going on the mission!
Y/n: wait what?
V: huh? But they already went!
Jimin: well just because they are the intelligent brothers and we are dumb brothers doesn't mean they get to take credits and anyway we have got y/n who is intelligent as Namjoon hyung!
Jungkook: but we don't have the location!
Jimin: that won't be a problem I have talked to yeonjun! And he will be coming!
V: well what if we get in trouble I mean who will take care of y/n!
Y/n: yah! I am not a baby! O can take care of myself!
Jimin: yah she is right it is time we give her independence!
Jungkook: aishhh fine!
We took the car and rushed out!

My neck was hurting looking at the office! Y/n: weren't we supposed to go to the mission! Suga: well we always come to our office before going to the mission and take our weapons and guns! And we r not taking you to the mission u will stay here wi...

V: ok so y/n there are some ground rules you gotta follow!
V: like no. 1 u gotta stay with us and DON'T wander of! This is the main rule!
No. 2 try to maintain a low profile!
No. 3 don't scream if we shoot anyone!
Jimin: the last one is veryyy important! Because looking at your sad face it becomes hard for us to shoot anyone!
Y/n: yes oppa!
V: and the last one don't talk loudly! Always whisper!
Jungkook: y/n just stay with me and you will know what to do!
We reached at a dark road I could barely see anything! I held on to Jungkook's hand! They guided me up the building and there were so many securities standing there but I don't know how we managed to escape them!

We entered the building and Jungkook disabled the security camera! We were going through a big path when all of us bumped into some ppl and all four of us fell down!

But vminkook didn't take time to take their guns out and point it at them! We couldn't see their faces clearly but I felt guns were being pointed at us too! I put the torch on them and after I saw their faces I didn't know wether we should be relieved or scared and YES it was the hyung lone and the looked hella angry!
*whisper shouts*!
Jin: Whattt are you guys doing here!
Suga: we told you to stay at the office!
Jhope: we could've just shot u guys!
Namjoon: u guys shouldn't have come here!
Jimin: well u guys left us!
Jin: whose idea was this?
Taekook: JIMIN hyung!
Jimin: shut up!
Jin: we are gonna tell dad about this! He'll probably ground u for life!
Namjoon: if ALL 8 of us can get out of here safely!
Suga: coming here was unnecessary! We already finished our mission! We are on our way back!
V: so sooon!
Jhope: it takes less time when it is only the four of us!
We were heading back when we found a guard who stopped us!
Guard: u r not gonna go anywhere alive!
Jin: uhhh y/n u might wanna close your eyes!
I immediately got what he was trying to say and I was not interested in watching dead bodys!
I quickly closed my eyes and heard gunshots!
Boy Was he was good at aiming!
We quickly escaped from there and the whole drive was lectures from Jin! Ughh my head is paining! I will NEVER go on a mission with bts!

Thanks guys! I love you all💜💜💜 thanks for all your support!