Dinner gone wrong!!!

Y/n pov:
I was sitting in Jimin room arguing with him when dad started calling all of us!
Dad: Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Y/n come down fast!
We went downstairs and saw the others standing in front of his desk!
Jin: ok dad everyone is here why did u call us!
Dad: ok so we are having the biggest investers! And I have invited them over for dinner! Since your mom is in gwangju to meet her parents u all r supposed to be in the best behavior! And remember they should not know that we are in the Mafia! I have ordered your outfits and I don't want all of u to eat like pigs! Especially Jin, y/n and Jungkook!
Jin, y/n and Jungkook: yes dad!
Dad: I have ordered all your outfits go get changed they will be coming any minute !! And this deal is really important for me please don't mess this up!
After that I went to my room and saw a dress prepared for me! So I dressed up and put some make up on

Y/n pov:I was sitting in Jimin room arguing with him when dad started calling all of us! Dad: Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Y/n come down fast! We went downstairs and saw the others standing in front of his desk! Jin...

(My outfit)
I went downstairs and saw bts dressed in elegant suits!

Soon the doorbell rang and our dad opened the door! It revealed two men and a womanI guess one of the men is the dad and the other two must be his children! Dad: nice to meet you Mr

It revealed two men and a woman
I guess one of the men is the dad and the other two must be his children!
Dad: nice to meet you Mr. Hwang! These are my sons and daughter!
Mr. Hwang: wow they are so handsome and your daughter is so pretty... Anyway these are my children... My son Jisub and my daughter Minhwa.
Minhwa: nice to meet you!
Dad: nice to meet you too!
That guy Jisub was smirking at me.. I wanted to gag! But couldn't because it was really important to dad to get this deal!
We sat down on the table I wanted to sit between Jungkook and Jin but I ended up sitting between Jungkook and that Jisub guy! I didn't like him for some reason!

We started having dinner minhwa was talking when I felt something on my leg! I looked down and saw that Jisub was playing with my legs... Eww! I scooted towards Jungkook! But he came closer to me and started fiddling with my finger under the table! Are u srs!
I wanted to get away from there!
I quickly stood up!
Y/n: may I be excused for a minute!
Dad: yes dear! But come back soon!
Y/n: yes dad!
I went to kitchen and calmed myself down! "Breathe in breathe out" I had a glass of water when I felt someones presence!
I turned around and saw Jisub standing there with his disgusting smirk!
Jisub: hey babygirl it's been more than a minute you know!
Y/n: don't call me that!
Jisub: I can call u anything I want babe!
Y/n: shut up... U were touching me back there!
He came closer to me and started touching me innapropriately. Tears formed in my eyes... I tried pushing him but he was too strong!.... When I managed to get away I fell on the floor I couldn't control my tears! It kept on flowing! He was about to come closer when I heard the door opening revealing Jungkook! Jisub stopped in his tracks! I ran to Jungkook and started crying burying my head in his chest.... I was glad my oppa came!
Jungkook: what happened to you y/n? Why are u crying!
I tried to tell him but I kept hitchhiking!
Jungkook: Heyy umm jisub do u know what happened?
Jisub: I don't know she just kept on crying!
Jungkook: y/n why are u crying did anybody hurt you? He told in a firm and deep voice!
I was not replying he took my forearm and started pulling me... I tried to pull myself away but he was too strong!
He took me to the living room!
Jungkook: dad y/n is crying she can't stop crying! I am asking her what happened she is just hitchhiking!
Dad's expression was unreadable did I embarrass him! This thought made me cry more.....minhwa and her dad were staring at us while bts ran towards me!
V: what happened tell us!
Jimin: who made you cry we will kill them!
Jhope: she was alright just a few minutes ago what happened?!?
Namjoon: there must be something wrong.... Is something bugging you!
Jungkook: y/n tell us!
Suga: guys don't rush her she is scared approach her softly!
Jin: y/n take deep breathes! Breath in breath out!
I managed to calm down!
Y/n: h-he f-forced h-himself o-on me!
Jungkook: u mean he touched u?
Jungkook said in a deep scary voice! I just nodded to his question while hugging my body!
Bts looked furious ... Dad looked calm he is probably mad at me for embarrassing him! Oh no!
Bts were ready to throw hands when...
Mr. Hwang: nonsense my son would never do that!
Jin: so u r telling y/n is lying!
Mr. Hwang: precisely.
Bts were going to hit jisub when dad raised one of his hand indicating them to stop.... Bts immediately stopped the only person they r afraid of is their dad!
Jimin: dad he forced himself on y/n! How can u tell us to stop!
Dad: Mr. Hwang I am afraid I have to ask u to leave!
Jimin: but dad- wait what?
Mr. Hwang: srsly u r giving up on such a big deal just because of this little thing!?
Dad: I can give up all my properties or companies to protect my sons and daughter and this deal is nothing compared to what I can do for them!
Mr. Hwang and Jisub left while Minhwa looked at us and said-
Minhwa: I am sorry for them... It was nice meeting u... Y/n please take care and sorry on behalf of Jisub.
V: we don't want anyone from your family stepping in this property ever again!
Minhwa nodded and went away.... After she went out of the door bts looked at dad!
V: dad why didn't u let us beat him up!
Dad: well because I know y/n does not like fighting!
Y/n: s-sorry d-dad I m-messed up your d-deal! I was still crying... No one had ever done that to me!
Dad: y/n don't worry it's alright..... Boys take care of her!
Saying that he walked away!
Jhope: ok dear sister stop crying!
Jimin: let's watch kdramas I know how much u like it! I know we all can watch together!
V: aishhh can't we do something else!
Jimin: noooo kdramas!!
Namjoon: how come u like those!
Jimin: it's interesting! U should try it!
V: fine then hwarang!
Jin: nooo that has action!
V: hwaaaraaannggg!
Y/n: l-lets w-watch hwarang.
Jin: aishhh ok! Your wish is our command!