SPLIT UP😱‼

Y/n pov:
Today mom and dad are gonna come home first time after we got famous and all! They told that they have something VERY important to tell us!
But we don't have a clue what it is.... We all have been doing good in school and bts didn't get into trouble with any of the gangs and nowadays they don't even have that many missions!

So anyways Bts and I were waiting in the living room when mom and dad came!
Mom: my babies! I missed you!
Bts and y/n: hey mom!
Jin: what did u want to tell us dad?
Dad: ok umm about that it come out harsh but it's for your own good!
Suga: what is it dad come straight!
Dad: 8th of you are moving from here!
Bts and y/n: whatttt?
Jimin: no way! I am much better here in Seoul!
V: we can stay here! Why do we have to go there!
Dad: are you all ok with handling all these reporters on your own?
Jhope: well it's your fault you bought so many properties and became the richest man in Korea!
Dad: well I am not hearing a no as an answer!
Jungkook: mom say something!
Mom: sorry dear!
Y/n: but all my friends are here!
Dad: why does that matter! ! Ok now we'll get going we'll come here after 7 days and we should see that all of you are packed and ready to move!

V: where do u think he'll be moving us!?
Jin: it's either bejing (china) or osaka (Japan)!
Suga: it's bejing!
Jhope: how do u know?
Suga: dad always used to talk about how good china is for our mafia work!
Namjoon: yah but he also told that osaka is the best place for education!
Jungkook: w-what if he is separating us!
V: impossible!
Jungkook: think about it.... Me, v hyung Jimin hyung and Jhope hyung are the future mafia kings and Jin hyung, Suga hyung, Namjoon hyung and Y/n are gonna take over his business!
Jin: I mean he DOES have a point!
Suga: dad would never separate us!
Y/n: ya ya I agree with yoongi oppa!
Jungkook: I know let's call him!
Y/n: yah let's do it!
Jhope: so who'll do it!?
Suga: not me!
Jimin: not me either!
V: y/n! You r his favorite! U should!
Y/n: me?!?!
Bts: Yesss!
Y/n: umm ok!
I dialed his number and put it on speaker!
Dad: yes y/n?
Y/n: dad umm I justed wanted to ask are u gonna separate us?
Dad: of course u are! I mean how can u guys stay together it's almost impossible for you guys to stay together! U guys just distract each other!
Y/n: b-but-
Dad: y/n sorry dear I have to go... Listen to your brothers bye!
*hangs up*
V: I am done here!
He was about to walk away when suga stopped him!
Suga: where are you going?
V: for a walk!
Jin: stay here don't go anywhere!
V: what do you mean? I am not y/n I can take care of myself!
Y/n: hey what's that's supposed to mean!?
V: aish y/n shut up!
Jungkook: umm I am going for a walk in the garden!
Jimin: yah same!

-time skip- after 6 days!

Something is strange between us..bts are fighting with each other! They are at each other's throat! Ever since we heard we are gonna be separated from each other we have been fighting as a matter of fact I just fought with Jimin and now I am just walking along the streets!

As I was walking around the streets! I got a great idea! I went txt's mansion! They would never fight with me! And it's just a 15 minutes walk from here!

I went to their house and rang the doorbell!

(The house is really big but a little bit smaller than ours) Soobin opened the door

Soobin opened the door...
Soobin: nooooonaaaaaa!
Y/n: hiii!
Then I saw huiningkai snickering behind him!
Y/n: hey huiningkai!
Huiningkai: Heyy what brings u here?
Y/n: I fought with my oppas!
Soobin: really? That's weird... U guys never fight!
Y/n: it's a long story!
Huiningkai: come in we can talk about it!

Soobin: yah so what happened!?
Y/n: ok so we are moving away tomorrow our dad told that it's good for us so he is separating us! And ever since dad told that bts has been acting weird... Things are like awkward between them! Like they always fight with each other!
Soobin: awww don't worry it's gonna be alright!
Y/n: but why are they fightig
Taehyun: there is a reason! !
Y/n: hi taehyun!
Taehyun: hi noona! U say ur brothers are fighting because they r separating away from each other right?
Y/n: yah?
Taehyun: the same thing was gonna happen back when some of them were in primary and some were in middle school! It was when ur dad and their biological mother were splitting up! Some of them were forced to go with their mom but they didn't want to! They stayed away from each other for like a week before they went crazy! They started killing everyone around them it was abnormal! They injured their own mother! No one could explain the reason behind their madness! They were also sent to psychiatrist but they injured her too and it was not normally for kids who r 9 to 10 years old to kill this frequently before our mom aka ur dads sister figured out that it was because they thought thought that everyone wanted to kill their brothers so they were bought together they all decided to stay with their dad and the first few months they didn't trust each other but when they finally did they were unstoppable the reason behind why ur dad is the biggest mafia king is because of ur brothers teamwork! U may think that they r overprotective only over you then you r wrong! They can literally sacrifice themselves for each other!and that's why txt idolizes them so much because of their teamwork! And I think they r just scared that the same thing might happen again!
I was looking at them with an expressionless face.... I couldn't believe what I had just heard! They were like phsycopaths they love each other soo much!
I went home drifted into my thoughts!
I opened the door and heard everyone shouting at each other so I just went into my room before Jimin came barging in!
Jimin: where were you?!
Y/n: at txt's house!
Jimin: wowe couldn't find a better time to go more than now didn't u?
Y/n: oppa u r getting it wrong! They told me why u guys are fighting so much ur past...
Jimin's eyes widen he looked hesitant and then he walked away..... To be honest I didn't want to separate either it was way more fun when it was the 8 of us!
There were tears strolling down my face! So I just drifted back to sleep!

-time skip- on the way to the airport!
The drive was silent dad tried to break the ice but he couldn't!
After a long two hour drive we reached in front of a mansion! Wait that's not the airport!

Jimin: uhh dad this is not the airport! Y/n: yah I guess u can't the wrong way! Dad: what airport u talking about? Jin: u were gonna move us! Dad: yah to a new house! Wait what? Suga: dad come clean! Dad: u guys r gonna move to a new location so t...

Y/n: yah I guess u can't the wrong way!
Dad: what airport u talking about?
Jin: u were gonna move us!
Dad: yah to a new house!
Wait what?
Suga: dad come clean!
Dad: u guys r gonna move to a new location so that the reporters don't find out where u live!
V: wait so we are saying in Seoul?
Mom: are you all ok?
Namjoon: then what was that about separating us!?
Dad: of course u guys can't stay in the same room so u will all have separate rooms!
Jhope: is this a joke?
Dad: wait u guys thought I will make u guys move to a different country! Hahaha why would I do that?
Jungkook: I don't know u r hard to read?
Namjoon: so we r just moving houses nothing else?
Dad: r u all okay?
After that we jumped out of the car and ran into house! JUMPING!
WE R SO DUMB!