"Listen here Petrov. You've tried to hurt my woman and being born in this, you already know what happens when someone does that. I dont need to explain that to you. Even if this war takes place, we all know you will lose so do not make me lose the last bit of patience i have." Luciano gritted out slowly and dangerously making me take a gulp at how scary he looks right now.

For moment, there is absolute silence. Nobody speaks. All that is heard is hard breathing and staring. A lot of it.

"I dont want a war either and that is why I'm here. To explain what's actually going on." Nikolai said after a minute.

What does that mean?

"What do you mean by that?" I voiced out my thoughts.

"I know your meetings with Dante." He stated making me go still.

Did Dante lie to us?

He promised that he would be helping us but if Nikolai knows that...

Does that mean Dante was never with us?

"I'm his boss. I know everything that goes on in my people's lives. Everything. I don't have any problem with it though as i know your history but making him spy on my Mafia for you? I have a problem with that." He said putting his hands on the table.

"You didn't leave us a choice when you attacked her." Luciano stated not feeling the need to explain any further.

That's absolutely right though. If he didn't crash my car and try to take me, i wouldn't have been in pain. I wouldn't have met Dante that day probably.

"You don't know anything. Do you?" Nikolai snorted and stood up.

"What do you mean?"  Luciano asked raising a brow making Nikolai turn and look at us and sigh.

"Everything that happened was..." That's when we heard a loud bang making some food to fall down too.

The bang almost sounded like a bomb blast making all three of us still like a statue for a few seconds as my ears started ringing. There was absolute silence after that loud bang ive ever heard in real life but then Luciano moved quickly to my side and held me yelling at Nikolai.

"Was this your fucking plan all along you motherfucker!?" Luciano held me so tight that it was almost painful while he yelled at Nikolai.

What? What is happening?

"What!? Of course not! Why would i do that when I'm here too!? Im not suicidal!" Nikolai yelled back and walked towards the door motioning for us to follow.

As we walk out, there is dust and smoke  everywhere. Its hard to even see what's around us as we walk to god knows where.

As i breath more, I started coughing violently as the dust enters my nose as tears started forming in my eyes.

What are these two giants made off? Metal? Why am i the only one affected?

"Here.." Luciano said shrugging of his blazer and covering my head and picks me up bridal style.

"No...let me down...I'm okay." I cough out.

"Ive got you. Cover your face love." He whispered making me hide myself against his chest while holding his blazer against me.