150 million (TS)
150 million (Barrage)
200 million (multiple enemies)

=500 million years.

Next is his knife training. he threw alot of knives and was slowly increasing his Knives Limit, he didn't notice this until his 300 millionth year, it went from 500 to 100000, and Izuku was learning on how to Combine The world with his Knife Conjuration quirk. To put it simply, he obviously followed Sakuya and did this to the Jotaro Dummy.

He also decided to train precision with the joseph dummy and his result is also the same.

This was the time spent on knife training as well as combined training.

300 million (knife conjuring)
100 million (knife throwing)
50 million (Time Stop knife throwing)
50 million (Precision Time Stop knife throwing)

=500 million years.

Making this his 1 billionth year in the dream realm.

Next was Vampirism training. Which is possibly where he has a harder time since The World has TS, he never wanted to use the flesh buds so he didn't bother training this. His first focus is to see how much blood it takes to regenerate limbs and Heal wounds. And to find a way to decrease the intake but with the same result or a better result. In the end he got 1 pint to regenerate all his lost limbs. Another thing he wants to try to improve is his absorption speed and he managed to dry out 15 people in 30 minutes at best, he decided to only use this when he actually needs to heal. Next is trying to survive in the sunlight with 100% mode, this is the training session that Izuku hates the most for now anyway. He didn't really made too much progress on this one since the sun is too bright for 100% mode, in the end Izuku can at best stay under the sun for about 5 minutes before dying quick but apparently as long as he has alot of blood with him, he can survive for 30 minutes, since the longer you are under the sun, the faster the shine. Soon later, is his ice and Laser training, which is actually his favorite part at the vamp session.

He likes the Ice more than the Lasers since the Lasers hurts his eyes a bit