compared to there first time having sex, she noticed how he wasn't as rough with her. it felt as if he wanted to make it more meaningful, more intimate.

he moved his hands under her thighs and picked her up. she wrapped her legs around him and he pushed her against the wall as they kissed.

his hands moved down to her ass and he squeezed it and she moaned into his mouth. he smirked as he pulled away from her and kissed her neck. she moaned loudly as he bit down on her neck.

he let her slide her legs off his body and looked up at her and she gave him a nod, showing him that she was ready for whatever.

he moved his finger along her inner thigh and soon to her slit and teasing moved his fingers above it, causing her to whine.

he then slowly moved his finger into her and she let out a small moan. he kept the pace at an average speed, wanting her to last longer, and soon added another finger, causing her hips to roll against his fingers and he smirked, picking up his pace.

the bathroom was filled with her loud moans and the sounds of the water hitting sunas back as she soon reached her limit.

"r-rin i'm gonna-"

"go ahead baby."

she soon let out a loud moan as she came onto his fingers. he slowly slid them out, causing her to let out a small whine, as he was careful not to get his fingers wet from the shower and sucked one finger.

"be a good girl and suck the other one clean baby."
he told her and she opened her mouth as he put a finger in his mouth and swirled her tongue around his finger.

he let out a groan as he took his finger out of her mouth and grabbed her thigh and swung her leg around his body. she grabbed onto his shoulders as he lined himself up with her entrance.

he looked up at her and kissed her once again as he slid himself into her. she moaned into the kiss and he slowly moved in and out of her.

"f-faster rin please." she begged him and he smirked at her.

"ok."

he grabbed her other leg and made her wrap her body around his as he moved in her at a faster pace.

water was running down his face as they kissed messily and would often move down to her neck and leave dark marks on her.

he felt her clamp down on him and that cause him to be close to coming and he slightly panicked.

"hurry up and cum y/n i need to pull out." he said in a husky tone as he buckled his hips into hers and hit her g-spot, causing her to let out a loud moan as she came.

after a few more strokes, he placed her down and went to jack himself off to finish, put y/n slapped his hand and went down on her knees.

he smirked as the water ran down her face and body and she kitty licked the tip before putting him in her mouth.

his eyes rolled to the back of his head as he tilted his head back and groaned loudly.

"fuck just like that y/n your doing so good." he praised her as she moaned against him, sending vibrations to him and he grabbed her hair and pushed her head all the way down and she gagged.

his release came quick as his cum shot down her throat and she pulled away from him to swallow.

"good job baby." he praised her again as she stood up and kissed him.

"shower time."

she watched as he fully went under the water to rinse himself off and she grabbed her shampoo and put some in her hands.