(25)

"What took you so long?" Lexa whispers in her ear as she hugs her tight. Tonight is her night so she won't be dramatic but there sakes, Clarke better not lie to her. Doesn't she know by now that she always finds out the truth.

"Uh, I needed to take care of something." 

Something? That's not lie right? Lexa pulled away kissing Clarke's lips. There was a hint of....something in her eyes, but she covered it up quickly. 

"I take it you don't want me to know, this something." Okay maybe she is starting to lose her cool.

"Lexa!" Josephine called her standing at a distance.

The corner of her mouth lifted into a gentle smirk and then she winked. "I'll come find you." Lexa said walking away.

Clarke fucking crumbled on the inside. This kid is the death of her. Finn forgotten, tonight its about her. Now where the hell is Raven.

She found her friend whispering with Anya who looked happier than she as ever seen.

"Miss Griffin, " the girl smirked at Raven and left them.

"What was that?" Clarke asked curious knowing their history. "Bellamy said he will be here with Octavia are they here yet." Looking around the room.

Raven shrugged and sipped on her drink. "O said she's here, she must be looking around downstairs."

"I went there." Clarke voices because for some reason guilt it cutting her up.

"Have you told her?"

"Raven..."

"No you better not give an excuse, you should have showed her the text and ignored his ass. Look Finn is my friend but his games are hurting you my best friend from your happiness."

"Okay okay....jeez I will tell her."

"Where is your phone, you can just show her and explain later, Lexa can be crazy.

Clarke opens her purse to nothing. She tries to think for a bit until...

"Shit!!"

"What?" 

"I may have dropped my phone at his house.

Raven rubs her hair, looks around and whispers to her friend.

"Girl we need to get it back."

"Get what back?" Octavia asks causing them to jump. "Are you drunk?"

"Clarke dropped her phone at Finn's" Raven let's out.

"Clarke?" Octavia exclaims

""I know I know, I was stupid." She feels like crying like a baby letting it all out.

"Oh don't say that" Raven pulls her in for a hug. "Only we get to say that."

"I can tell Bellamy and Lincoln to go pick it up for you." Octavia offers.

"Good idea...it should be now." Clarke adds.

"What should be done?" The three jump at Lexa's voice. They didn't see or hear her walk over to them...could she...no.

"Huh..Octavia wants to surprise Linc ." Raven says ."will go now.." Clarke mouths a thank you which Lexa reads only because her eyes have not left her face. Anger boiling and boiling . with quick movements she connects there lips together in a rough heated passion. All she wants is to fuck her till they blackout.

"Lexa .." She moans aware of their environment. "Lexa?"

"Sorry, i wanted to do that all night." Here eyes are a dark green with an icy brown. They were also bloodshot a sign she had being drinking...Clarke focuses and truly she can smell the whiskey on her breath.

"You were drinking?" A statement more than a question.

"A little." Her eyes keep getting colder and distance whenever they lock eyes.

What Clarke didn't know is that Lexa tried to call her when she was downstairs to have her join her but got a text from unknown number instead. Telling her to watch the video with headsets or whatever if she was in a public place. With curious feet, Lexa headed for the bathroom and played the video. Only to see Clarke spreading her legs for Finn, she had the exact hair style she has now for it to be old. Her stomach couldn't even let her finish the video before she was throwing up. Another text came telling her

"WHILE YOU WERE NURSING YOUR WOUNDS SHE WAS ENJOYING MY DICK. IS THIS PROOF ENOUGH FOR YOU LEXA? CLARKE HAS PLAYED US BOTH."

She puked her lungs out and pulled herself together has she made her way to her people. The first person she ran into was Anya who convinced her to take a sit seeing as she walked like a Zombie .

However her mistake was to Leave Lexa alone, she found herself with a glass of whiskey till one glass turned to three..and her fourth was disturbed by Ontari who she tells everything and advised her to wait till the event was over. 

Which is why she is standing in front of Clarke pretending and failing to smile.

"We should go, things look fine around here." Lexa demanded in a soft drunk tone if that is even possible. 

"Uh..." She started to saying but was rudely interupted by her girlfriend. Did she know? No, she thought.

"Anya you're driving.." She shouted loud enough for more ears to hear.  She said good bye to her friends who told her the party was just starting so they agreed to head to her house and celebrate. 

Titus pulled her to the side noticing the change in his daughter. Clarke took this opportunity to talk to her friends and make a plan while wanting to know why Lexa started drinking tonight.

"Are you drunk?" He accessed

"Not to worry..." 

"You were doing so well now you are going to lose control again." 

"I am capable of controlling myself." She half yelled. Diyoza joined them , placing a hand on Lexa.

"Honey, everything alright?" Diyoza asked, concerned for her two special people.

"She's drunk." Titus spat and walked off leaving them alone. Her friends were nolonger around even Clarke was probably waiting outside.

"It was only a few drinks, just to clear my head."

"What did you need to run away from?" Her question hit home and all Lexa could do was cry on her mothers shoulders for a moment. After they left the place, separating to their cars promissing to finish their talk once they get to her house.

****

In the car Lexa said no word. Anya talked non stop with Raven which confused Clarke a little and would have seen things clear if it was not for the robot next to her.

Raven got a text and looked back at Clarke exchanging a look. Her expression not so good. She then started to come up with excuses that landed on deaf ears. Anya drove to Lexa's and upon arraiving.

Luna and Echo were standing by their cars smoking. Ontari was talking to Bellamy and Lincoln who were arguing with a certain guy.

All four got out of the car. Stepped closer and Finn came into view. He started to walk in front of Clarke who stood a few steps away from Lexa.

"Finn dude just go home" Bellamy called.

"Clarke? Ah you forgot your phone and..." A kick sent him flying to the ground. Lexa was storming the heels.

"Lexa stop!" Clarke shouted as Lexa punched the guy who tried to fight back but the girl put her black belt and martial arts to use.

Everyone was shouting, pulling them apart but they would find one another and the fight would continue. Blood was dripping from Finn's nose. Diyoza was yelling for them to stop. Clarke couldn't even breath right.