(24)

"Here you go." Lexa hands her the VIP passes. "Or and Madi is on a No train, like..." 

She stops talking as soon as she realizes Clarke is not paying her attention. 

The blonde is staring at her phone like a zombie brain shopping.

"Clarke? " 

"What? She looks up at Lexa and the woman is staring back at her. Saying something would be ideal before the young lady starts asking questions that she can't find an answer too at the moment. "I'm sorry I didn't get what you were saying."

"Are you okay? You look pale?" Hands rub her shoulders comfortingly which makes her feel bad because all she can think about is Finn right now.

"Yeah yeah yeah, Madi!" She calls the little girl picking her up from the floor. "We should get going."

Lexa does not push whatever seems to be happening. She just picks up her daughter's bag and they head downstairs in silence, well apart from Madi talking or what seems like talking. Two years and six months girl is not yet constructing proper sentences.

"i call it being visionary." They hear Josephine say to Raven in the Kitchen. 

From the smiles she sees and no sight of Anya anywhere its clear that the girl caught feelings. She'll have to talk to her later, probably after the show.

"Raven we going!" Clarke quickly calls rushing to the door.

Lexa grabs her hand gently. Locking eyes with her lover, trying to find something, anything to let her know that her Blue-eyed bird is alright.

"I don't know why I have a feeling you not alright..." Lexa tries again.

"Lexa i said i'm fine." She snaps, regretting immediately.

"Okay, okay, " kisses Madi's forehead and Clarke's lips. A quick kiss "see you tonight?"

Clarke didn't even reply to Lexa to busy thinking about what to say to Finn because she can not afford to miss Lexa's exhibit.

When the three are in the car and pulling out of the drive Raven curiously asks her friend about her behavior towards Lexa.

"Alright what the fuck was that out there?"

Clarke reads the text one more time. "That fucking piece of SHIT!"

Raven looks back at Madi who is lost playing a game on her Pad. Both are using too much cuss words in front of a kid.

"Not the answer I was looking for, however Madi is in the car. So enough with the bomb words and tell me what you mean."

"Not until I kill him first." She says angrily.

CLARKE: 4:30pm

What the fuck do you want? 

She waits for the reply while tapping her nails on the dashboard.

"Clarke? What is going on? Seriously, you blow off your girlfriend with a cold ass and now you look pale. Talk to me."

"Finn...."

"i thought you're not talking to him anymore." 

She knows the history and is not interested to have a recap however this new gist has her gossip nose sniffing.

"He wants to show her our sex tape if i don't do what he wants ." tears run down her face.

"i'm guessing you haven't told her.." Raven replies. Trying to keep her eyes on the Road.

"I can't do that, she hates him and tonight's her event."

"Clarke you just got her trust back...."