Chapter 4

The door bell rang several times before Clarke decided to swing it open.

Standing in gray mid thigh length short and a white vest tucked into it. She had a homey vibe going on, very sexy if you had to ask her math teacher.

"Glad you can open the door." Lexa let out sarcastically pushing her way in the apartment.

"I was in the shower." 

Lexa looks at her dry hair and her still dressed up work clothes.

"I see, where is it?" Her distaste clear in her voice.

Deciding to ignore her, "you want me to get you something?" Clarke asked. It will be in both their interest to get on the same page, this bickering on their throats won't do any good.

"Yeah, my purse." Her tone rude and...wait is that nervousness? Clarke walks to the kitchen with a different intention. She's already pretending to not have spent her entire nights dreaming about Lexa doing things to her and not innocent things.

This subject needs to be dealt with, and fast.

Fuck!!

Fuck!!

Were Clarke's thoughts, why did she bring her to her apartment? Only this time the living room held memories of what could have been a passionate night.

As Clarke pulls two cups from the cupboard, placing them on the counter to make them coffee, which they needed in her mind. No, what she needed was a Scotch on the rocks, two rocks and not three.

"I don't take coffee."

"What?" 

""Water will be fine."

Asking before making anything for this bum would have saved Clarke some energy. Continuing with her coffee, Clarke could feel eyes on her, ranking her breasts,  her lips, hair, lips, ass, back to lips then settling on her breasts. Honestly Clarke feared looking into those eyes and falling back into her arms with her tongue running down her neck.

"So are you going to tell me why i'm still here?"

"Right." After an awkward second. "This is your fucking fault."

"What!" Amusement clear in her voice.

"If you stayed home like your age suggest, none of this would be happening."

"You didn't have a problem with my age when you had your little fingers on my fucking dick." In a flash, Lexa is pressing Clarke against the counter she backed into.

"Lexa..."

Her mouth latches on the milk skin of Clarke's neck and she rolls her hips, pushing herself against Clarke.

Fuck. "Lexa..." She breathed. "I'm...we..."

Lexa removed her lips from her neck." Tell me to stop and I'll walk back to..."

Clarke cuts her off with a kiss. She's not about to waste any time making decisions. She wants, needs the brunette, now. Within seconds, Clarke is laying on the floor next to their clothes and Lexa reaches for her shorts to grab a condom.

This was not what she had in mind when she made a choice to come over.

"Lexa..." She begged and lays back on the floor, using her elbows to prop herself up, Lexa was already hard and jeez this girl was thick.

What was she thinking. Clarke wasn't thinking at all, too drunk in lust for sanity or moral dilemmas.

"Are you sure?" Lexa asked, confusion painting Clarke's face. The brat had manners after all.

"Stop wasting time and give me your best fuck!" 

A huge grin spreads across her face. Lexa crawls over to her, spreading her thighs even further with her knees, and move to slide into her. Clarke loses balance on her elbows and falls back to the floor, grabbing on my arms for leverage.

"Let me do it." Clarke said, pushing Lexa onto the floor and climbing on top of Lexa. She whines as she lowers herself onto her, and its the most delicious sound . Clarke's hips roll slowly, circling, bouncing, torturing Lexa. She moans and her eyes roll back . when she ranks her nails down Lexa's toned stomach, the brunette nearly loses it, Lexa wraps her arm around her back and flips them over.

Clarke opens her mouth to complain but Lexa beats her to it. "I'm in charge..." Lexa groans and slams roughly into her, moving in and out at a much faster pace than Clarke was torturing her with.

***

Now laying naked, sweating on the floor. Reality knocking at the door, because the invisible line has been crossed.

"What now?" Lexa asks a little shy. 

"Now we forget about it." Only stupid things can come out of Clarke's mouth. The look on Lexa is priceless, clearly she's not on the same page. "This is wrong, you're just a teen. This is probably just a phase to you but i have my life figured out, sleeping around is not my thing."

Wordlessly Lexa gets dressed while Clarke watches with a huge pin to her chest. Good sex paired with irritation and frustration.

"Lexa?" Clarke sits up only to be ignored

The brunette walks to the door with Clarke following her in her naked glory.

"Would you please...." 

She is cut off by who she sees when Lexa pulls the door open. Its like someone just pulled the floor off her feet. Lexa only stands there for a second before she pushes her way through without even looking back.

"Finn?" Clarke calls more to convince herself than anything. The cold slapping her naked self.