Chapter 15

"You're packed already" Clarke asks, trying not to cry. 

She decided to give the long distance thing a chance, Lexa did not promise anything only that she will try to make time. 

"I'm excited, Dad made an arrangement with Becca Komheda, she's this really amazing and big prosecutor in Trikru, plus she has her own firm and everything, i don't know how much money Dad pulled for this but i'm just...ahhh!!" Lexa skips around the room, literary. "I just need too work hard and find myself a decent internship, oh my goodness, imagine me working for Becca's firm."

She means working has an intern. Clarke assumed, because that firm is all the way in Trikru and not back in polis, so if she works full time there how do they balance there relationship. Its one thing to go there for school, its another to want to stay there because of a job. That's permanent.

"I'm happy for you babe. Everyone would want your smart ass."

Lexa blushed and kissed her slow at first and then deepened the kiss, with her hand sliding under that shirt. Clarke pulls away, bringing the hands from her shirt to her mouth. 

"i'm taking you to dinner."

Clarke rolls her eyes. She's gotten used to her little demands now and then, saying Lexa is a brat will be an understatement of the year. But the girl tries with her, like really tries to just be a better person with manners.

"Will you go to dinner with me, my love? She says with a smirk.

"Is that sarcasm I hear in your voice?" The blonde crosses her arms which gets Lexa laughing.  "I'm not going."

"Then you leave me with no choice."

The girl steps closer and for a second Clarke thinks she's about to be kissed. Instead she is picked off her feet, bridal style, carried down stairs like she's a lifeless plastic bag.

"Keep it up and you're be getting me wet."

"I intend to do just that my lady"

Clarke is placed down has the door is opened for her. Lexa is being extra with her, this trip is really rubbing off some good vibes on her.

In the car, Lexa puts her hand on her thing, a little thing she does which shoots her heart with flowers. Clarke connects her phone to play some music. 

"What is that?" Lexa glances at her. "I thought you didn't like Sabrina Carpenter." Lexa chuckles.

When Clarke started hanging out at the girls' house on the weekends, all she heard was Sabrina Carpenter, Allan Walker, and rap songs from back in the day with B.I.G and all that. One time the blonde said she didn't like Sabrina's music which got them bickering a little about music. And now here they are, Clarke is playing the girl's song. It's not like she downloaded an entire album she could find out there, she did. 

With Lexa going she needs as many mementoes of the girl as she can get. Like snapping pictures of her while she's asleep or not looking. That is not stalkerish right?

"I don't know how that song got in there."

"Wooow...put it on repeat."

wild side blurts out  of the car as the volume is increased. Clarke watches Lexa has she forces herself not to sing along.

The car pulls on top of a heel. Ahead is a table with food and wine in an ice bucket. They get out and Clarke can't hide her stupid smile off her face.

"When did you do this?" Clarke asks, 

"Asked some people to set it up. We have the best view but most importantly" she moves closer, wrapping her hands around the blonde's waist. "I got the best view. You" closed with a kiss on the nose and her mouth and then her neck, just blow her ear. "Do you like it?"