Chapter 12

Are you sure you are okay? " Lexa asked pulling in the drive way. She takes her seatbelt off to check the blonde out.

"I'm fine, just tired...you did a number on me" she smiles and kisses her lips "Are you sure you're 18?" Trying to joke,  which Lexa just brushes off but smiles.

"See you Monday" Clarke steps off the car and watches Lexa's car disappear before switching her phone on.

Bellamy B.

Don't tell her i contacted you. We can meet tomorrow if you are busy today.

She rushes to her apartment to get her car keys, deciding to drink the pill when she gets back from Raven, its not even 24hrs yet, she got time...her mind says.

*** 

At Raven's house, loud music blasted through its walls. Usually this meant the latina is in the kitchen making lasagna while dancing to her jam, knocking would be a worst of time. She pushes the door open closes the door and walks to the kitchen.

Raven has her back at Clarke, standing between a girl's legs, eating each others face. The female is non other than Anya.

Its no wonder, she didn't bite her head off. Here she is cheating on Bellamy like a high school girl....omg! With a high scholar. Hopefully Bellamy doesn't know about this, now taking his constant texting seriously. Clarke does not know how long she has being standing there like a perve, watching them do the dirty deed, Raven's hand is in the girl's pants when her eyes meets with Clarke.

"Shit!" Anya lets out, Raven taking it has a good sign. "No, shit, Miss G is here."

"What?" Raven turns to meet her robot friend. Anya hopes off the counter, zipping her pants.  Clarke was so thankful they were both dressed.

"I'll go now. You need to deal with all this." Anya gestures at the space between Raven and Clarke has if she wasn't the student.  

Damn the woods and there confidence, couldn't she pretend to be shy or nervous? Clarke asked herself over and over without moving a muscle. 

She hears the door close meaning Anya is gone. "Are you going to say anything? You standing there is creepy."

"Uh" she takes a few steps at the counter and takes a seat on one of the stools around. "I'm i not to say anything because am doing something wrong."

"Its not what it looks like." 

"This entire time, i wanted you to tell me that i'm sick in the head for still pursuing Lexa, yet here you are. If Lexa is no longer my student, our situation changes but with you...fuck no...you're cheating on my best friend, Bellamy, your best friend's brother. "

"I know its shit, Anya is nothing to me, and so am i to her." Raven defends in a low tone.

"You fucking with me, that wasn't nothing. Nothing does not make you smile, happy by the look of things." 

"It was supposed to be a one time thing but it got out of hand, a bad habit, I love Bellamy, Clarke I'm still in love with him"

"Bellamy wants to talk to me...about you"

"What exactly?"

Clarke shrugs "he does not want me to tell you. Does he know about this, could he suspect you?"

"No his ever busy."

"Don't throw that bullshit in my face, his doing it for you, so he could get you that house you've always wanted, he wants to be able to provide for you and your future kids...fuck Raven don't you see how lucky you are, you have a man who loves and adores you to the moon and back, you get to hold his hand in public, you are fucking free to say you love him without fear of scaring him away....i stand in a forbidden passion, were i always have to hide my feels.