Chapter 11

"Thank you." Clarke let's out in a whisper while helping Lexa change the bandage.

"For what?"

"Everything, for sharing yourself with me and tolerating me."

"Oh, " Lexa walks to the bed and lays down. "I want to take you out today"

"Where to?" Clarke joins her girlfriend on the bed, placing her head on the girl's arm.

Since they came back, Lexa has being a little lost in her thoughts.

"That's for me to know. Oh!" Lexa gets up, walks to her drawer and retrieves a box "i got you something."

"Lexa you shouldn't..."

"I wanted too."

Clarke smiles and takes the box. Inside is a silver neckless with a water crystal shape. When you look closely, L &C is craved onto it.

"Don't lose it, "

She puts it on and stares at the girl. Many emotions through her veins but only one makes her heart jump.

Pulling Lexa closer to connect there lips. At first its a slow tangle, Lexa positions herself on top of the blonde, sucking her neck, hard and long, she back up, her thumb brushing over the lips beneath her. Kissing her with lots of passion. Sending a message how much she loves this woman under her.

"I want you to be mine." Lexa pushes up, pulling down Clarke's sweatpants and then the hoodie. "You are beautiful Clarke." Kissing her tight stomach, licking her naval like its her last drop of water. "Your magic lips should only ever scream my name."

She pulls back to watch her beauty, admiring her in that white bra and matching panties that make her look sexy but innocent, and she is not innocent. "Gorgeously made..." Kissing her with passion while removing her bra and tossing it to the floor. Pink wet lips cover her breasts, sucking, licking, teeth biting gently on the nipple, Clarke moans her name, hands grabbing a handful of Lexa's hair. She does the same with the other till she is satisfied, "i want everything with you...all i can get..."

"Lexa..." Panting like she's in heat..

Her fingers slide the panties aside and thrust two fingers in her wet home, Clarke holds the girl tight, the noise she was make was sinful hope the neighbours couldn't hear her. She felt so good and wonder how Lexa was holding on, knowing she was in pain due to her hands being bruised from that terrible morning. Those very fingers pull out from her and immediately pinch her swollen clit. Clarke lets out a sharp scream...she wasn't expecting that at all...with all there encounters, it has always being quick, always in a rush...this time Lexa is taking her time cherishing every moment, touching her were she's dreamed of the girl to touch and kiss. "Fuuuuk!!! Lexa...you're killing me..."

"in a good way I hope."

"Too many clothes..." Looking at Lexa who is fully dressed. The girl shrugs and moves off the bed.

"Undress me." The tone is authoritative and seductive at the same time. Clarke wastes no time, her legs feel funny but she would take any funny to see Lexa naked. Green eyes follow her every move, lifting off her shirt, pulling down the feel good pants that she has come to love, eyes still locked with Green, sliding the pants down, eyes drop to scan the body she's pealing slowly, she steps off the pants and Clarke traces her fingers on the piercing..."I don't think I've seen this."

"Haven't worn it for a while."

"It looks good on you." Eyes still eyeing the bellybutton ring , its a stud shining at her, enjoying being close....if only she could stick to Lexa like this.

Lexa tilts her chin up, fingers brushing her hair back. Her lips draw closer to home till they make a landing, capturing her bottom lip with her teeth. The girls hands slide down till there holding Clarke's ass, pressing there bodies together, squeezing and then spanking the cheeks. "Ahhh...baby..again" right cheek spank. "Ohhhh..." double spank both cheeks harder. "Lexaa!!!...fuck...yesss" Lexa rubs her ass to ease the sting. In a blink of an eye, Clarke is carried to the bed and is thrown on it like a leaf. "You're dirty...baby." Lexa gets rid of her boxer shorts and sports bra while heading down on Clarke, she opens her legs wider pulling Lexa up to kiss those addictive lips. "Your eyes...Lexa...they get me wet each time and I'm sure I cum when you look at her like that." Lapping at the girl's lips, "take me, make me yours."

"Don't scare me like that."

"I won't because I lo...fuck Lexa just take me already." A wicked smile spreads on the girls lips has fingers start to rub her clit hard and rough, "Ahhh...fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuuuukee!!!....uhh..." She tries to close her legs to no avail, Lexa is merciless with her.

"Look at me Clarke" with difficulties she opens her eyes locking them with Lexa's who looks at her with something different than ever before and she explodes, just in time for Lexa to sink in her tight walls, grabbing both hands and pinning them over her head, "you are so wet and tight." Lexa starts to push in and out at a torturous pace, Clarke lifts her hips to meet her thrust but she's grounded to the bed by Lexa's weight. "You feel so good" her hammering increases, harder and faster, cycling her hips to hit that spot, she let's go of Clarke's hands, placing one hand on her breasts, pinching and the other runs between there bodies to settle on Clarke's clit, running slow, then fast cycles over it. "Baby,...lex....fuuuuuk...ohhhhh....shit..." Scratching Lexa's back, she is sure they're would be marks left behind. "Cum with me baby...." Lexa pounds with more energy, sucking her neck, nipple squeezed hard.

"I'm about to cum Clarke, "

"Cum with me my love." Clarke could feel her juices already running out of her, she did not expect to spill the four letters but are now out in the universe. Lexa grabs her chin with her hand that was killing her nipple, forcing her to look at her while she releases her seed in her. Her eyes wooden at the realization of Lexa not wearing a condom. At the looks of it, Lexa just realized it too, given by the look of fear on her face or maybe that's because she called her love.

They both calm down but Lexa is still inside and not moving. Paralyzed on top of her, gazing in her eyes, searching for something. She squeezes her dick inside trying to move her muscles which wake the brunette.

"I didn't ...."

"I'll take a pill at home." Lexa frowns..Clarke moves a little underneath and green eyes close and open a few times before pulling out, taking the sheet to whip her body and Clarke's.

"Why wait that long....I can rush at the store and get you one..."

"No need, I should get home anyway, remember I said there is plenty of work waiting for me before we got destructed ." she smiles as she gets dressed.

Lexa looks at her suspiciously before walking to her and wrapping her hand around her waist. "Sorry for being awkward I was panicking." Kissing her neck, Jew, her cheeks and eyes till Clarke is laughing. "You called me love."

"Is that okay?"

"I'm lucky to be loved by you." Lexa kisses her one more time before rushing to the bathroom.

She walks to her phone and finds several texts. Most of them are from Raven asking if she is okay and gossip. Her mother texted her about something she decides to read later, Bellamy is asking to talk about Raven. Which is weird and the one that crushes her mood is from .....

Finn: 5:40pm

Hey Clarke, I know you said not to text you but I thought you should know I'm transferred to polis...I'll be working for the big polis tec company. will be there next week. Love you always.

"Are you ready?" Lexa asks from behind her.

Switching off her phone and placing the phone in Lexa's pants which she has decided to take home with her.

"Yeah we can go."

"By the way you look sexy in my clothes." A wink is thrown her way as the girl leaves the room. Her mind blocking out Finn and his persistence at everything.. If Lexa..no they just buried the Finn topic, and it should stay that way.