Chapter 10

"She's not picking up and I don't know where she could be" Clarke says listening to the line go straight to voicemail. "Great, now her phone is off"

"What the fuck was Finn even doing there" Octavia asks.

"I don't want to talk about him right now....I just want to clear the air with Lexa, its like we can't get a break."

"I can call Anya to take you." Raven speaks up from the kitchen.

If Clarke was not curious, now would be the good time.

"That would be admitting without being questioned." What was Raven up to and why was she calm about this.

"There sisters, you think she doesn't know? Plus she knows where Lexa is and you don't"

"She has a point." Octavia adds.

Both her friends are in such messy relationships, she feels like the crazy one with no drama.

"Call her"

Raven sends a text to Anya while walking to the living room. Bells go off in her head immediately. Raven never texts just anyone, she says.....well something about texting only those you close too. Before she can interrogate the latina.

"She's here."

That was fast. And is she still texting? Clarke questioned herself.

"Go, we'll be here for the juice."

Yeah right for now lets put that shit in the box.

****

The car ride was the weirdest shit Clarke has ever been in since her teen years. Anya spoke only five words to her. Not to mention the songs on the radio were all about heart break, cheating and lying.

The place is 30mils from her place. Not really bad. Quiet neighbourhood, looks peaceful and very homey.

Anya parks in the drive way of a two story house. The living room light flicks on and her heart leaps out of her chest.

Now she's not sure if Lexa stays here or this is a friends house which would be a bad idea if that's the case, then again Raven wouldn't allow her to go if it was not safe.

Anya opens the door for her and waits for Clarke to walk in. "Good luck miss G."

The door closes, air rushing to her brain.

"Anya hope you brought....no, how...what are you doing here "

Lexa storms passed her to the door, hoping to catch Anya and take her guest with her. "Just lovely." Banging the door behind her.

"I didn't know....." Clarke takes two steps forward only for Lexa to move away climbing the stairs. With no choice but to follow.

"Do you want to break up with me? You realized dating a teen is not your style."

Style??

"Am i a joke to you?" Her voice is sky rocketing.

"No, Lexa you mean more to me than what you think. Fuck! I didn't know Finn was going to kiss me . "

Lexa grabs a pillow and throws it on the floor. Her hands covered in white bandage. "You think because I'm what younger than you, that I'm stupid?"

"You're not stupid. "

"Did you end it with him?" Pacing back and forth in the room. Trying to keep the green monster inside. harsh breaths can be heard around the room.

"Yes, i told him i was seeing someone. Lexa ."