“My mom...I saw her..Knockout I saw her,” the medic tightly hugged the femme and smiled. She sounded delusional but he knew in her mind that is what she saw and heard, Knockout couldn’t argue since he had seen Breakdown in his dreams last night.

“You can tell me about it later on Sweetspark, for now we’re needed in the control room..You’ve been out for a couple days. Megatron will want to see you.” Thunderstar nodded and quickly downed a ration of energon then made her way to the control room with Knockout shorty behind her. Thunderstar could see a pained expression on Knockout’s face but she wasn’t sure what she could say or do to make things better. She was at a complete loss.

“The last known location is th-.” Dreadwing stopped talking as the doors opened and his sister came into the room. The mech wrapped his arms around Thunderstar, a part of his spark stopped aching as he felt her arms around his waist.

“I’m so glad you’re okay”

“I wasn’t the one who was covered in rocks for several hours,” Dreadwing sarcastically joked. He let go of her and looked up and down her frame to make sure that she had recovered from the incident. Dreadwing was ecstatic to see his sister was doing much better, his spark ached as he pictured how she looked just after being pulled out from the rubble.

“It’s nice to see you’re doing better but I need you to leave. There is much I have to discuss with Dreadwing and Soundwave.” Knockout grabbed Thunderstar’s arm and pulled the femme out of the control room. Thunderstar could sense something wasn’t right.

“What’s going on ?”

“You say that like I should know..I’m just the medic sweetspark,” Thunderstar growled then snuck into a security terminal close to the control room. During her time around Soundwave she learned how to get into places she shouldn’t, something her guardian had taught her multiple times.

“What are you doi-.” Thunderstar covered Knockout’s mouth and gave him a soft shock. She let go then managed to hack into one of the security camera’s in the control room. She hated sneaking around like this but when she wasn’t being told something, this was the only way.

“The boy is ready for experimentation”

“Good, and his new form ?”

“Everything is ready for him..but Knockout has informed me that the boy could die during the process,” Dreadwing had no emotion on his face. Thunderstar needed to know who they were talking about and why Knockout had lied to her about this.

“There is another problem my liege..Thunderstar know’s the human boy and may try to save him if she finds out what we are doing.” Megatron got in front of Dreadwing and chuckled, the warlord had a evil smirk on his face and a evil laugh to match it.

“Thunderstar won’t be finding out about this operation..Correct ?” Dreadwing nodded and continue listening to Megatron talk about his plan and the operation. Thunderstar cut the feed and shoved Knockout against the wall, her optics began to glow and a soft shocking sensation began to flow all over Knockout’s frame. Thunderstar was scared and aggravated at the same time but she needed to focus on figuring out who was in danger and why.