Secret Discovered.

Ever since I've apologized to Gumball and stayed with his family I've lost my anger towards him and started loving him like a brother. But I think I'm getting more connected to Rob as he's had a nice approach towards me... He's very understandable and not so selfish like Gumball would usually be...
But anyways, it's been a few days since I stayed with the Wattersons, and nothing bad has really happened since then. Only some strange behavior within the kids at school was happening, but... I doubt it'll be bad. I'll be alright as long as I have them by my side.

Me: *sighs and taps her right foot on the sidewalk*
Gumball: When is the bus coming....?
Me: Not sure, bro. I don't even know the schedule yet.
Darwin: Yeah, she was only at Elmore Junior High for a day and had the worst day of school ever after her first day there!
Me: Ehhh, I don't want to be reminded about that...
Darwin: Oh, sorry... *sees the bus coming* Oh, here it is!
Me: Mmh... *looks down*
Gumball: You'll be fine! Just... Stay positive, okay?
Me: Alright... *doors open and enters the bus*

If Rob was here, I would be just fine...

Me: *sees everyone looking at her*
Tobias: That girl reminds me of someone...
Leslie: Glitchy hair! Whoa!!
Me: *touches almost everyone by accident transferring her memories to them*
Gumball: *sits beside Darwin* You can sit beside us!
Me: A-Alright... *sits beside them and the bus starts moving*
Tina: *gets a flashback of memories of how she ended up glitchy* Whoaaa... Jamie, I suddenly knew this! Andrea has been gone because the world sent her to some alternative dimension for being the most hated in school!
Jamie: Andrea? Who's Andrea?
Tina: *leans on her* The girl who came to school for the first time and got hated for breaking up Carmen and Alan.
Jamie: *memories of Andrea are transferred to her* Wait... Ohhh, yeah! Her...
Tina: Yeah, it just came in my mind!
Banana Joe: *whispers to them* Actually, me too!
Tina: Huh... Coincidence??
Banana Joe: Maybe! But I think that girl can transmit memories into us!
Me: If I had headphones, it would be nice.
Gumball: Here, take mine. *gives him his headphones and his phone*
Me: Oh- Thanks! *tries to search up a song of her favorite but it has none* They don't have my favorite music...? Geez, way to go, Elmore. *finds a song of her favorite* Oh! *plays it* Mmm...
Darwin: It's been a while since she first came here... She suffered too much.
Gumball: Yeah... I hope she gets a little better... *looks down* This is all my fault...
Darwin: Awww. Don't blame yourself.

Everything will be fine... It will be fine...

*bus arrives at school*
Gumball: *gets up* Come on! Just hold my hand, okay?
Me: Alright. *holds his hand and follows him and Darwin*
Tobias: *backs up from her* Dude. *whispers to Alan* She is FAKING her identity as an abused child.
Alan: What??
Tobias: I'll explain later.
Me: *looks at the school* Nothing changed... Heh... Still the same.
Gumball: I know. Anyways, we don't wanna be late! Or else Miss Simian will scream at us again!
Me: Ohhh, yes, that is true. *follows him inside*
Tobias: *tails her and whispers to Masami* Hey. Masami!
Masami: What?
Tobias: You know that girl with those glitches?
Masami: Um, yeah! She's from this place called the real world who has escaped her family because they slapped her with a sandal!
Tobias: Stupid, right?
Masami: Yeah! She needs to head back to her own world instead of here.
Tobias: What to do about it?
Masami: Hm. I'll let her slide. Soon she'll be heading home to fix it herself.

At the class...

Me: *enters the classroom*
Miss Simian: Oh! Who is this girl?
Darwin: Uhhh, she's a new student here!
Me: No, I actually came here weeks ago. *touches her hand*
Miss Simian: *gets memories inside her* Andrea... So you were gone for a while because of this world and Gumball... Weird, but just bad.
Gumball: I apologize, Miss Simian...
Me: Yeah, I really don't give a crap about it. *finds a seat* I'll sit down. *sits down at her seat*
Gumball: *sits right beside her*