The Riders

"...Hello, I am Commander James Hopper, second in command of the USS Trident."

Captain Kahn heard the strange man say as he held his hand out in greeting. The dragon rider captain could think of nothing else to do but to shake the Commander's hand.

"Captain Finch Kahn of the Rider Order." The two finished introductions and pulled back away. "I know you may have a lot of questions, but so do we. Would you be alright if we went inside to a more comfortable area to discuss our situation?" Hopper suggested as the captain looked back at his companions and nodded. "Very well. I'm willing to trust you for now. But we warned if we feel threatened we will defend our selves." The captain stated and everyone relaxed.

"Right this way, your...dragons can wait here if that's alright."

The rider dismounted from their steeds and followed the commander as he led them deeper in the giant vessel. The riders were amazed at the inside as they had many more of the creatures similar to what flew over their territory not too long ago. This definitely must of been where they came from. However something was off with the creatures as they seemed lifeless.

After boarding the tram system, which they were amazed by as they wondered how the carts moved at such high speeds on their own, they traveled around the ship before coming to a stop and they disembarked.

Around them, supplies were being moved onto other teams by crew mates, the heaviest being loaded by Heavy Bipedal Loaders, or Powerloaders as they were called in simple terms.

The riders were amazed by the impressive, yet complex interior of the Trident as the Commander lead them down a hallway where crew mates were passing by or climbing into the ceiling with ladders to perform maintenance

They walked through a maze of twists and turns in the seemingly endless halls of the Trident before coming to the entrance of a room. The commander opened the door and ushered the riders inside before closing it behind him.

Inside was Admiral Markus standing before a rectangular holo-table in the center of the room. It was dimly lit but the hill table provided enough light to make out everything in the room. "So, you're the individuals who has been putting my fleet on edge?" Markus asked as he approached, inspecting the men before him. They were dawned in uniforms comprised of both leather and chai mail. A dragon like crest painted on their chests.

"Forgive us if we caused you any distress sir..." The Captain Kahn started but paused as he didn't know the Admiral's name or rank.

"Admiral. Admiral Robert Markus of the USS Trident. The very ship you are standing in at this moment." The Admiral finished for him.

"Captain Finch Kahn of the Rider Order. I must say it is quite an impressive ship you have." Kahn commented as he could only imagine the craftsmanship needed to make a ship of this size. Especially one made of steel. "I wish we could be here on better terms, but the original reason we were sent out here in the first place was to investigate the appearance of several creatures flying at high speed over our territory. Was it you who sent those creatures?"