XV: Dinner

"Y/n!" Rikka greeted, as I stepped out of the car and almost collapsed onto the pavement. "You made it without dying!" She had a bright smile on her face.

"I guess," I said while unloading the car. "This idiot just slept the whole time." I pointed to Semi.

"Why are you always so mean to me for no reason?" He raised his voice a little bit, but we could tell he was joking.

"Don't worry Semi," Rikka continued. "There's a difference between being mean and flirting."

"Excuse me?" I was pissed at her for saying that. "I'm not flirting."

"Sure ya aren't." She winked. "Come inside, I'll show you guys to your room."

"Wait a minute," I whispered, as we walked into the house.

"What's wrong y/n?" Semi asked.

"Is she going to make us share a room?"

"Maybe. It won't be that bad though, it's not like we haven't slept together before."

"Don't say it like that!" I yelped. "That sounds bad!"

He just laughed. "What? We slept in the same bed."

"Yeah, well she doesn't need to know that!"

"Okay," he smiled.

"Here you are!" Rikka smiled, as she showed us to a small guest bedroom. "I'll give you guys a few minutes to get settled."

-------------------------------------------------------

"Are you guys ready?" Rikka asked.

"Yep!" I said excitedly, before tripping and falling. We were going out to a nice dinner tonight, so I decided to wear heels. That probably wasn't a good idea.

"Y/n! Would you stop falling over?" Semi yelled, helping me up.

"Here, change into these flats." Rikka handed me a pair of her shoes.

"You just don't want to feel short," I commented, making fun of her height like I usually do. She was only 160 centimeters, but she could still do anything a tall person could if she tried harder.

"Oh shut up and get in the car!" She always makes these weird arm motions whenever she talks. I try not to laugh whenever she gets angry because her arms are just failing all over the place.

"Where are we going?" Semi asked, a few minutes after we got in the car.

"It's this great restaurant my friends took me to a while ago," she said, excitedly driving the car. "They have great teriyaki bowls, you should try one." Her phone started ringing. "Hold on one second, it's Yaku."

Semi and I sat silently in the backseat while we waited for her to get off the phone. When Rikka finally finished talking to Yaku, she had a hurt look on her face.

"Rikka," I whispered, leaning over the center console. "Are you okay?"

"No, apparently Kuroo has a girlfriend and I had no idea. He's also bringing her tonight so he can introduce her to everyone."

"Hey," I reached for her hand that was sitting in her lap, while the other one was on the steering wheel. "Remember that spreadsheet we made together going into high school?"

"Yeah, what about it?" She asked.

"Remember, 'Friends don't leave friends to deal with messy dates alone,'" I quoted. "If it gets that bad, I'm going to help you get out of there. But we may or may not have to dispose Semi since he's a witness."