“Y-yeah, I’m fine. I just kinda zoned out thats all.” I think on my feet trying to cover up my fear.

Zayn’s voice has that edge of suspicion as he asks, “You scared us, you just kinda weren’t there. Could you hear us or anything?” 

I simply shook my head as my body regained control of my heart beat. Desperately trying to get out of Louis’s tight grip of my body. 

Eventually he gave up trying to tame me as I broke loose, falling on the ground with a THUD. 

“You ok love?” Liam asks with concern as I pull my body off the ground. I nod just wanting to be alone. I just want to get away from these boys, I don’t trust them. I want nothing to do with them. I just can’t wait for the day when I can be on my own, no one to scare me. You don’t need people to be happy right?

Harry helps me off the ground, but I shake him off cringing when he tries to touch me. “Baby girl, none of us are going to hurt you. You don’t have to flinch when ever one of us try to touch you.” Zayn says obviously annoyed that I flinch every time one of them comes near me. 

‘Yeah, sure.... None of you are going to hurt me, just rape me, beat me, cut me, maybe kill me? I don’t trust any of you creeps’ I say to myself. In reality I just nod in understanding.

Rule #2 of being adopted: Just go along with what your owners say. The more they think you trust them, the faster you get things over with. And if your lucky, they feel guilty for tricking you and take it easier on you...

“So what are your sizes so we can get on the road?” Lou asks thankfully changing the subject. 

I respond cautiously with, “I’m a XXS in shirts, and a double 0 in pants.”

Apparently that wasn’t the right answer because their jaws drop. I squirm a little pulling the covers higher on my body, as if it would protect me.

“Ummm, did I say something wrong?” I take the chance of asking, the silence killing me.

“No, no. You didn’t say anything wrong, its just, well, thats not normal for anyone to be that small!” Harry says explaining that all the boys were thinking.

I just innocently raised my eye brows bitting the conner of my bottom lip, feeling really embarrassed about my body. Being this small isn’t my choice, some confusing medical things cause me to like this. A mixture of that and the fact that I have grown up almost starved to death, keep me like this. 

They all just looked at me, searching my eyes for something.

"Come here baby girl..." Liam says pulling me into his lap with his arms tightly fastened on my waste. He completely ignored my protests and just held me tighter. I tried endlessly to get out of his grip, but I soon figured out Liam's tack it. He was purposely letting me ware myself out. It worked, my body gave up on me as Liam just held my tired body in his arms.