thirty nïne

"Play just dance! or poker face!" Anthon shouted.

He along with his parents had finally come back from the trip to their grandparents. Needless to say, the three of them were excited to meet you, and welcome Childe back home from wherever they thought he'd been.

It'd been a few days already since they came back, and you'd already gone out with Tonia and their mom a few times, as well as his father.

Childe's mother scolded him hardly for being away for such a long time. Understandable. She, along with her husband welcomed you with open arms though, happy to see that their son found someone.

"Someone's got good taste." You smirked, scrolling down your spotify playlist to put on some Lady Gaga.

"Why of course, he gets it from me after all!" Tonia laughed.

You grinned, turning to face her so you both could talk. Childe hummed the song, side eyeing you. A smile was plastered on his face as he watched you and Tonia.

Soon enough to, the two of you went from talking to having an entire concert along with Anthon. You all had your own objects randomly chosen from the backyard as microphones.

It was loud enough, but once bad romance came on... yeah.

Childe enjoyed watching you all have fun, and while he was glad you all definitely liked each other, he wanted to give his ears a break from the singing for just a minute. He got up, walking inside to see what his parents were up to.

In the kitchen, they sat at the table. He joined in, sitting in he sent next to his mother.

"What's goin on in here?" He asked, yawning.

"Ah, not much! Just thinking about dinner. We want to take our new addition out, maybe try some of Snezhnaya's best foods?" His mother responded, closing her eyes to think.

"I was thinking about that restaurant we used to go to all the time when the four of you were a little younger, but it's an hour away. Think everyone can sit together that long?" His father questioned, looking over to his wife.

Both she and Childe looked out the back door, chuckling at the three of you, now joined by Teucer.

"I'd say they all get along well." She replied, leaning back in her chair.

"Well then, how about we get everyone rounded up?" His dad asked, looking over at him.

"I'll get them, Teucer is playing fornite if you wanna grab him." Childe grinned, heading back outside.

His parents smiled, watching you drag him further outside as Tonia handed him a small stick to sing into. Anthon was too busy, falling to his knees as he sang whatever song you'd all been listening to that time.

★ ★ ★

"I have a song idea!-" Teucer shouted, right as he buckled himself in.

"No! It's gonna be something stupid!" Anthon replied.

Tonia snickered as Childe flicked Anthon's forehead.

"No no, we have to hear him out on this one. You were saying?" You chuckled, turning to him.

"Chug jug! You gotta put it on (n/n)!" He pleaded.

You and Tonia gave each other smug looks, as she scrolled through spotify this time. Anthon sighed. This probably wasn't the first nor last time he'd hear this one.

"We got a number one victory royale-" You, Tonia, and Teucer sang.

The three of you knew every lyric. Childe's parents just laughed as they got in the front two seats of the van.

★ ❤️ ★ ❤️ ★

ahem.

hello.

HAAHHEBEJEUAHHHHHH

I MISS WRITING AND I FELT LIKE IT SO HERE'S A SHORTIE I'LL CONTINUE IT TOMORROW MAYHAPS :D

THERE WILL BE MORE CHILDE INTERACTION NEXT CHAPTER I PRMISE

ANYWAYS FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW I HAVE ANOTHER STORY I'LL BE WORKING ON SLOWLY, ANOTHER CHILDE ONE SO IF YOU'RE INTERESTED THERE'S THAT

AAAAAALSO

I HAVE ANOTHER FIC IDEA WHEN J GET AROUND TO THEM AGAIN, SO DROP YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON BESTIES

SORRY FOR MISTAKES, LOVE U ALL, MUAH BYE