"There still isn't a chemical reaction when you touch me." I tell him. Stopping us both.

He stares at me, "Is that where you want this conversation to go?" He questions me, stepping around me to open a side door to a room with a romantic setting. He nudges me inside and closes the door. I stare at the choices of dessert, he takes a seat in front of it.

I sit down, staring at him, the dry coldness in my stare is strong, "You know I'm not your mate. You've known this since the beginning, so was I, a random choice, or a decision made by someone else because you need a mate to overtake the throne your brother won from you? Even though he's not the oldest?" I wonder, studying him.

He grabs a chocolate strawberry, "Still with your delusional train of thought?" I watch him slowly smile, he sighs when I say nothing, "The reason you do not feel it is because you are fighting it. You've been fighting it since the beginning. None of this would have happened had you just complied." And bowed to him, submission to its finest.

"If you think I will ever let you touch me, let alone dictate everything about me, you're bloody crazy." I whisper to him.

"If you had just accepted me, I wouldn't have to. But it's become public knowledge that you won't love me!" He slams a fist against the table, I don't even flinch, until the door opens, revealing Robert.

"I'm afraid a change of plans will need to be made." He interrupts, I stand and stare at the tablet he's holding, he taps it and shows a stoic Martin who moves away and out of the room. It wasn't long before he came racing back in, a determined glint in his eyes and an even more committed opinion. He grabs my arm, whipping me up off the floor before we're out of the room. He has maids packing, cars readying and when I look up, dressed for the cold and forced to stand on his left side as he speaks in hushed tones with Kai Torrence, Elias and the others move to their designated car behind ours. I didn't make contact with blue desk but I know he felt my eyes penetrating his form.

I had questions, many to the point where if he was royalty, then why does Elias show his face? Why can Elias change shape and form, turning old into young like the chiming of time running backwards. It was a gift everyone wanted and a gift no one knew about. Elias looks at me.

Just once does he look at me before getting in their car, "...it'll take three hours to get to the portal that will take us to Uvonick, from there, we'll be far enough from the kingdom to avoid detection, but not far enough to lose the track of time, the moon will be set in three nights time. The coronation will be on the horizon." Robert says, I overhear it in one breath, freezing where I stand. It's why I'm wearing clothes for a hiking trip.

I hid my trembling fingers in under the cloak, stepping in, Martin is behind me and he leans his towering form on the back seat, before we're on the road, North to the mountains, outside of the city and far from the people within.

"Who's taking charge here then?" I question.

"A collective of alphas." Reina answers me,looking excited. I turn my eyes away to the civilians outside, living their daily lives, buying coffee, taking a stroll, going to work....that's freedom at its finest. Better than being shoved under the thumb and rule of a monster. That monster has his silver eyes straightforward,on those mountains where his determination will build.

It already has.

"I don't want an initiation." I don't want him to have that part of me.

"You don't have a choice." Reina interrupts.

"How would you like it if Robert forced himself on you in front of old, paedophilic men?" I ask her quite a legitimate question. She stares at me.

"It's an honour." It's a death sentence.

Rejection on the Alpha #1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें