26 ✧ Giving time to a friend

[age:15 y & 7 m-Jan 2014]

Mason and Tyler watched as Lena spun around in circles with her magic following her. They were mesmerized by the continuous growth of magic that slowly started to stop.

"Why did you stop?", asked Tyler with a disappointed sad face, "you didn't get to the last part."

"Awe sorry, I have something important to attend I'll take you somewhere special later in return."

"Yeah it's okay Ty, she's gonna come back and you're gonna watch another better show later, yeah?" Mason assured Tyler as he also got up to work, ever since Richard Lockwood abused the young teenager Tyler for the first and last time Tyler had been afraid and shaken of people raising their hands on him──even if jokingly or for a high-five──and it is a good thing that the movement of Lena's magic calms him down and they have set up to meeting like that in a week till Tyler can be finally overcome his fear.

The fear can never go away but at least it will become easier for him to deal with it and learn more about defending himself.

She's disappointed in her self for breaking her promise when she was younger to keep him away from harm but she's trying to give all of her friend attentions as she would feel downhearted if they were to go into the abuse she knew would happen.

──────

Ellie quickly put on her leather coat and teleported to her workplace. "What's so urgent to the point of sending a message through the earpiece?" A vampire quickly marched over, "some of the spies you sent in ───* where ───* is located seem to have been found and a lot of blood is being spilled."

A werewolf but in, "if you don't mind me saying. leader. but I think you misunderstood and underestimated  ─── and his crew, sending out weakest but most scheming people."

Elena did nothing but give her a smile, "so you think I belittled them?, haha no, never, I know what I'm doing and I have my reasons for sending these specific people, you've said it yourself once sweetheart", then she added, "if you speak another word without mulling it over you'll become worse than them." Her eyes flashed as she spoke out the last warning before heading to her office.

When Elie finally reached her office and shut the door with a flick, she sighed in relief, she sent these people as a message. When she first started her vampire-werewolf-other organization she expected scheming against her at some point but not from the somewhat important members that knew good facts but not the important ones.

She sent them with a  special message to 'cause some ruckus but the pair of five who were sent with the message had not idea what it meant yet it was definitely successful and caused their death which was good on her behalf and now she was done of her play with ─── and now it's time for real things.

──────

Lena finished her organizing the picnic after the waterfall and teleported back to get Tyler, the one she promised for this magical trip. It is somewhere far but filled with small fairies and magical aura that one would love and feel relaxed to the point of being lulled to sleep──she herself slept when Venuhya first took her there─.

She arrived outside of the room in their hanging out place and knocked, "Ty, I'm here, are you done?"

"Just a moment Len!" He hesitantly opened the door and walked out wearing a beige cardigan and black pants, "Is this okay?"

"Yeah, you look cute." she smiled at him as they slowly walked down the stairs. He drank a cup of water and Lena asked, "can we go now?", "yeah, I'm ready."

Lena intentionally teleported them to just a bit before the waterfall so he can see the real thing and experience it. "Is this it?", Lena gave a soft laugh and said, "hoho no, we still have a way to go." Tyler would've started complaining and acting a bit like Caroline but he saw how Lena has this gentle look on her face when she's truly happy and relaxed so he decided to shut up and wait.

They walked into the waterfall and she chuckled at his wet hair and dried him over, now she know why Venuhya laughed at her then. Soon enough they reached their destination and she felt the heartwarming scene to the deepest part of her heart and smiled as she guided him to the picnic and chatted, ate cakes, drank apple juice got to know him more in the time she was busy and overall had fun.

─────

Hello, sorry long time no see I had been busy with exams shitty marks and annoying things :/

I'm sorry for leaving you hanging for a long time but  just don't feel motivated to do anything

I'm trying to update Jenna but I don't know what to do and I'm into so much pressure it sucks :/

I hope you guys like this chapter and the new theme, the theme is my bias so <333

a thing that happened today: I had straightened hair that looked really good but it got ruined and curled in the rain so it sucks :(

also; I'm failing some things but I'll have to endure cuz I have no other choice :D

  ───*: is kinda like 'beeped things' and is a mysterious thing that will be discovered later, hope you didn't hate it or cringed :p

have a  🥕

goodbye